Promised Pain

Izuku and the gang have finally finished the school day but...We cant forget that they all have their own mafias.That means they would be in a lot of danger if the very bad and horrible people are still lurking around.

Izuku taps his foot on the ground a few times in morse code
The group all responded back in morse code as the matter is way too important to be said out loud.
The bell finally rings.The VPs pack their stuff quickly,but they forgot avout class 1A...

Izumi:There will be two cars that will pick you all up so dont delay getting there
Class 1A made sounds of agreement or  nodded their heads
Izumi:Oh and Kat,Sho?
Katsuki:Hm?
Shoto:Yeah?
Izumi:We need to talk about the roses in the garden
Katsuki looked comfused for a second before he remembered that it meant that there is something important happening that includes the mafia world.
Shoto's gaze turned into a little serious type meaning he immediately understood.
Shoto and Katsuki both nodded their heads at that meaning that its time to seriously go.

Damien:Lets go guys
Rooklyn:Yeah the roses wont water themselves haha!

The VPs,Katsuki and Shoto rushed out of the school and into the parking lot where there is a black SUV

Hisashi:Lets go to the house you guys still need to change

Inko and Hisashi were wearing black suits with a hint of gold.
Hisashi drove to the house and the VPs,Shoto and Katsuki went out to change into their suits.After 20 minutes they were all ready.
Inko:You guys ready?
Mikala:Definetly
Inko:We have to go now because we have to be there first.As we are the strongest and smartest out of everyone in the mafia world

They hurried into the car.Hisashi drove the black SUV and there were black cars behind them.They are their people or as some would say their gaurds or assistants
They gained some attention as people would stop and stare.If anyone looked for way too long they would be shot at with a gun in the leg or arm as a warning.No one would stop them.Why?It is because you never want to mess with the mafia or any gangs.You are just asking to die if you did.

After driving for an hour they finally made it to the meet up spot a huge mansion.They have guns and knives hidden in their suits,you can never be too safe.
They walked inside everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at them they had an aura of confidence around them.A deadly look in their eyes.Just looking into their eyes...You would see the promised pain in it and maybe just even a little bit of sadism in there.

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.
𝐼𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒.𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘,𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼𝑛𝑘𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑦𝑙𝑛.𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙.

Hisashi:We have arrived.

...

Author:Thank you all for reading and the votes ,views also the love.I really like readung your comments.So please comment see you all next time,if there is anything you dont understand in one of my books you can ask,if you need someone to talk to then I am available but usually on weekends.Dont forget to eat(Even if its not too much) and drink some water.Stay hydrated.Bye!!!