🐣🎇♡︎Easter Special♡︎🎇🐣

First before I start this chapter,it is also part of the book as I will not make it seperate.
Enjoy!(please)

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

--The Day Of The Party--

Right now,Class 3A and the VPs were in a limo that wpuld take them there,having to take so many people can be exhausting if you have to go back and forth.So they just decided to go in the limo that'll fit everyone,the drivers in this world serioisly need a raise.* sɪɢʜ *

After a few minutes which was actually 15 tyey made it to the party.
They already went shopping for bunny costumes for class 3A lots of walking around was done that day.

"Alright,we're here so I want to make sure that everyone is here."Damien had said looking specifically at 3A.He counted and everyone was there,thats good.

"Lets go then,and have fun!"This time it was Mikala who said that while pulling Izumi with her.
"Going with baeeee!"Izumi said while being dragged away by Mikala.

"Well,I guess they're gone?"It was Ace who said that while watching the two disappear from the crowd.

They soon all went to party having the time of their lives.

Soon,the host called everyone to play a game.They all made a big circle to sit in.
We're gonna name the host Jordan.

"Why dont we play Truth,Drink,Dare then Uno?"The host,Jordan had asked everyone nodded their heads also murmers of agreement.

"Ok,so who'll start?"A random guy had asked named Lan.
"U-uhm I-I will!"Everyone turned their heads to see Urarahoe- I mean Uraraka...
"Ah Shit"Izuku has said that while shaking his head
"Here we go again..."Izumi said completing what Izuku wanted to say.
"Uhm,Deku truth,drink,dare?"Uraraka said,Izuku without even looking at her said drink.He has a high alcohol tolerance
'What!?That Deku can drink!!'Uraraka,Iida and Yaomomo thought with shock in their eyes that he can drink.
The game went on until it became boring and they decided to play Uno.

'I have a blank card'Mycah thought.He was sitting next Iida unfortunately.
Then when Mycah's turn came...

"Pick up 25 cards"Mycah said,feeling like he accomplished something
"W-what?But that is not fair,you cant do that!" Iida has shouted at him.

"He actually can"
"Yeah pick up 25"
"Dont be a sore loser rip off sonic"

Disagreement went around about what the rip off sonic had just said.
Pressured,Iida picked up 25 cards feeling defeated and embarrased.

"Now that is a good Easter"

Everyone laughed and chuckled at that comment.The night went on with laughs,jokes and even some dirty stuff iykyk

At the end,Jordan gave everyone Easter egg packets.There was even Dairy milk chocolate inside(😭Wish I could have that rn)

Everyone went home feeling full of joy.

Now that would be an Easter to remember!

☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎
"Thank you all for the comments,votes and views!I checked my phone last night to see 14k I am soooo happyyy that it reached there.I remember not long ago it was at 4k so this makes me really shocked that maybe my writing is good.I hope you all have  a good Easter.From me to you!🐣🎇❤️"

Question:What's your favourite music genre?

Happy Easter!ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

┊┊╭╮╭╮┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┃┃┃┃┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┃┃┃┃┊┊┊╭━━━
┊╭┛┗┛┗╮┊╭╯HAPPY
┊┃┈▆┈▆┃┊┃EASTER!
┊┃┈┈▅┈┃┊╰┳━━━
┊┃┈╰┻╯┃━━╯┊┊┊
  ♡    ♡   ᕬ  ᕬ  ♡    ♡
+   ♡   (⌯'-'⌯)   ♡   +
┏━♡━ U U━♡━┓
♡  *Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Eᴀsᴛᴇʀ ♡
┗━♡━━━━♡━┛

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
-Nᴏᴛᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇʀɴ♡︎