Them Too!?

So listen,they didnt mean to be looking bloody,having bruises and some cuts.
It really wasnt their fault,ok maybe a little

...

Nah,its fully their fault.

Class 1A had come to where the house they would have to be in and found the VPs injured,but then they were all laughing and making jokes!?

"What the hell..?" Ojiro said that while looking at the VPs.
"What?Never seen family spar before?"Katsuki had said that while going to put his school bag in his room,along with Shoto.
"Its an almost everyday thing,you guys should expect it more you know?"Shoto said that while walking up the stairs.

"Kat and Roki are right,you guys need to get used to this if you gon' be livin' here for the next few months."Rooklyn said that while wearing a tank top and training shorts as she went to get towels for the VPs.They are pretty sweaty right now.
" Welcome back I guess,there's a test tomorrow and its phyiscal so I hope you guys are fit enough"Damien said that while recieving a towel from Rooklyn who came back.

After 2 hours the VPs were done training and were now realxing until Aizawa came into the room.
"I am here to tell you guys that whatever party you guys are going to,you have to bring class 1A too."

"Them too!?"The Vps all asked surprised and not wanting to,well there are exceptions of a few in that class.

"Why?"It was Izumi who had asked Aizawa this question,they were all denying.Not wanting some of them to come
"It is because you guys have to bring them you all dont have a choice,as it counts as 'bonding' I guess?So yeah.Peace."Aizawa said that as he walked outof the room

"I swear to Izuka and Tenko that if they do somethibg I am so gonna smack some common sense into them."

--Meanwhile Elsewhere--

"Damn,I feel like my life is in danger and I felt a sudden pain."Izuka said whike holding his chest
"Me too,I wonder why..."Tenko said while also holding his chest.

--Back to them--

"As our history teacher says,commom sense is a flower that doesnt grow in everyone's garden."Mycah said that while shaking his head(My history teacher actually says this so many times👁️👄👁️)

Well guess that Class 1A is going too...

Sigh.Such work!

Maybe it may be worth it in the end.Thats a huge maybe but they'll try

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Thank you all so much for all the views,votes and comments it means alot to me!Already at 13.4k!?!?What,how?I am so happy and very shocked as I never thought my writing was that good,but I do try my best.

I have a question,would you guys like longer chapters but less updates or short chapters but faster updates?Please tell me as it would be important for me to know!Thank you all.

Thanks for the love and support,wow I say thank you so many times in just a few paragraphs but I think it may be okay.(I hope?)

Goodbye all!Stay safe and hydrated

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

-Nᴏᴛᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇʀɴ♡︎