♡︎16ᴋ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴛ.1

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ 16ᴋ!I ᴀʜᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ,ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡs,ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

Nᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʟʟ!!!

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:
It was a normal Monday morning,well as normal as it can be if it is the school's birthday.
The school was opened 35 years ago and ever since then,the students have never failed to bring the school even more fame every year.

So now it is assembly at the school,something about how it was mandatory and nobody should miss it this happens every year!The principal and teachers make challenges for the third years especially.The first and second years also get challenges but not as extreme.

"I have gathered you all here today,to announce the challenges for all of you!"Mr.Haide said strangely excited...Oh no!

Whispers went around the students of excitement but that cannot be said the same for the third years they were chaking in their seats.
Except for the VPs they were told 5 days before so they already knew what would happen but theyare also kind of feeling shivers run down their spines.

"Now!Your homeroom teachers will announce what will happen!So for now,goodbye!"Mr.Haide saide as he walked off of the podium.
They walked back to class,all talking to each other about how it might be like.
(A/n:I will try my best to keep switching povs please give me time😪)

Iᴢᴜᴋᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ:
I remember uncle said something about a fashion show of sorts and carnival,I think he wanted our class to do the fashion show and the other class does the carnival,there are only 2 hero classes.

The Support course will also be doing something infact,everyone will be taking part in this they do not have an option.

Our principal also known as my uncle always makes sure that everyone takes part it does not matter how,when or where he just makes sure it happens.
As I am walking and talking with my friends,I realized we are at the classroom door already time can sure pass when thinking huh?Well time to hear what Ms.Reda had to say

"To say this short and simple,you will all have to make a fashion show for everyone and please do not embarras me as even the most powerful also smartest people in the world will be there..."Ms.Reda had said while looking at all of them.

A collective 'yes ma'am!' went through the whole classroom.
"Oh yeah,for this class 3A will have to sit and watch,apparently your teachers,principal and most of your parents said you all need to rest from some training,if it was my class you all would be in the forest with almost nothing with you for 3 weeks but okay I guess I am just a little different from other teachers...Eh."Ms.Reda said.

The whole class had shivered remembering that happened to them every year 3 times a month.

Memories huh?

☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎
Thank you all for 16k!!!!This is the first part,the second part will be out in atleast 1-2 days

Question Of The Day:What is your happy go-to colour?
Thank you all| (• ◡•)|