Not a chapter

Ok so like I know that yall dont have to read this but I feel like sharing it.

So my parents were wondering why I was always on my phone and would be typing for like an hour or two straight.With some breaks

And so they asked what I was doing(This happened when I first started writing)

I told them I was interested in writing and they could not believe what I told them(I hope some of you know how some parents are) and so I dont really know if they believed I could do it or not because when my views started growing I looked so happy and brighter than I normally do.
Soooo....They kinda got curious and asked why I was so happy than I usually looked daily  I told them that the views increased on my books and there were very nice and funny comments.

I then started writing my two other books the
' I'm  back! ' and also the 'Betrayed Izuku' ones this continued repeating and today I basically froze up and stood in my place when my dad said that something like how they should download the app and read my books I was obviously worried and scared because I write swear words into my books and LGBTQ+ and so Idk if they wouldnt mind but at the same time I think they would mind it.

And so I tried talking them out of it and told them that they have to watch like 6 seasons of the anime and also that it would not be that good of an idea to read my books.

Then my mom said that they would read it and then my dad said that, "We can correct you and point out your mistakes,and also see why many people read your books." Then my mom said that, "We are the perfect audience to read your books after all."

I then just went out and stayed in my room.

Soo what should I do??

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make your parents to not download Wattpad to check your books?If so pleaseeee comment.

If you read all that thank you

Here is this for you:

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
🐙😉😊😙😚😘😊🐙
🐙  YOU OCTOPI    🐙
🐙 ⁣ MY THOUGHTS  🐙
🐙         🎈        🐙
🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

(¯'v´¯)
' .¸. ´
☻/
/▌
/ |
╬═♡╬
╬♡═╬
╬♡═╬
╬═♡╬
╬═♡╬
╬♡═╬
╬♡═╬
╬♡═╬
╬♡═╬

-Author ❤︎