My Wolf-Boy Prince Charming

(Note, this is set in like a 1600's sort of time even though the year is 2000, its just the way the werewolves keep things.)

'Normal,' That word means nothing any more. My name is Renee Leila. The date is the 15 of September, 2000. A few years back and everyone would have said that vampires, werewolves and all the other magic beasts that grew and spread in the heads of those telling wild tales had been made up to get kids to go to sleep at night. But after a vampire had been captured drinking a young woman's blood and their was no turning back, they all came out to take over the world. And do you know what?

They did.

Yes, it was dramatic, from what I can remember from my early age.

Vampires are powerful, but only at night and they have certain issues to deal with. Witches and wizards keep to themselves almost as much as they did before humans knew about them. Always making spells and fighting over things and all that. And all the giants live in  places like Russia. (They need the space and they can handle the weather, not that they really are that giant, twenty feet or so).

 Ah, and unicorns and dragons live in the many different woods and forests in the world. It was a wonder they had all kept hidden for so long. We really must have been blind!

Most of the other magic beans are A: Too small to rule the world or B: Not very strong or not very smart - but that category can fall on any of them really. So that leaves werewolves to take the place of the rulers of the world or as they call it, the guiders to human and other relationships.

But us humans, we have not got powers to keep away evil or power in strength.

So we cannot go against them, unless a death wish is what you want. Just do as they ask of us, it keeps the peace... and maybe a life or two.

So pretty helpless, if a werewolf asked for some ones daughter, for you know what. You had to give her to the werewolf or face some angry wolves. But before you start thinking 'That's so wrong, I could never live in a world like that', most of the girls that have to go through with this are taken care of and often is the mate of that werewolf that took her -or guy too, that happens. Most of the werewolves are kind to all girls and woman and men alike. They get along with most things due to their human side co-joining their animal side for a pack and social life, give or take some things that they feed on and they befriend anything.

Oh and vampire's get along well with werewolves, unlike the myths of old. Usually, when a vampire goes to hunt, they will have a werewolf or two with them. So after all the blood is gone, the werewolves get to eat the rest and then little mess is made for us humans to find and as they put it 'have a human emotion fest', not that all of us faint at the sight of stuff like that but that's what they think of us...

Werewolves, witches, giants, unicorns...

Oh and vampires are kind to humans, can't forget that.

They can't drink most other creature’s blood (mostly). So in turn for blood we get friendship. If you give a vampire blood when he or she needs it, they will always be nice to you. And like I said all the other things stay away from us, Keep to themselves.

The royal family is nice.

They have many human friends. In fact my mother and father had been good friends to them so I've been told. Right until the unfortunate accident. From what I remember we had gone out for a walk when a group of vampires were hunting horses - not something you should get in the way of like we did. The fence keeping them in the field just gave way and the horses made a charge for it, for us. Lucky for me I had fallen behind them. But my parents had been trampled to death.