chapter 16

I sat there, to bewildered to do anything else. They did what? I can't believe it. My breath was short and everyone but Jacob had left the room. Everything that had happened to me in the last day or two seemed like nothing when put next to this.

My mind rolled back to what they had told me. Was I really now half a werewolf? I looked down at my hands. I didn't feel any different. Though I still had a lot of changes to wait for, apparently. So they tell me.It was safe to say I hated this.

What if things didn't go to plan? What if I become full werewolf? Did they even think of that? Could they not of come up with a better idea? What if I don't want to be a werewolf? Which I don't! Anything would have been better, even having werewolf guards.

Not that I had anything against werewolves and being one, but I would like to have died the same species I was born. I didn't spend most of my life turning down being turned for nothing. There was another reason, but I didn't want to think about it. Everything was a possible now and nothing was out of the question.

And another thing, how was this for the best? I may be half werewolf but if June came by to finish what she started I still couldn't do much about it, could I? She was FULL werewolf, I am only half. It would be like putting a lion cub up to fight a lioness. I just would not win.

My mother walked up to my father and smiled at me. I didn't even bother to smile back, what have I got to be happy about? She frowned and lowered her head. High vampire or not she knew she had wronged me. My father placed his arm around her and cuddled her to his side. "I think my Prince it would be best if me and my wife leave, seems we might not be welcomed for a while". He didn't wait for a reply and they walked out.

I covered my face with my hands and fell backwards on my bed. I didn't want them to leave because they are my parents and I need them to comfort me, but at the same time I wanted them as far away as they could be for not helping me, or at least stopping this from happening.

My hands left my face and fell at my sides. My head turned to Jacob. He was stood at the window with a stone face on. He had not said a word nor moved since I had been told. Why did he let this happen to me? If he really was friends with me from back then, then he would have known that I had change.

Or had he forgot?

I felt like screaming! Though my parents should have stopped this, I felt more hurt that he hadn't. "Why did you let this happen to me? I didn't want this". My voice came out harder than I meant it to and his face fell. I didn't mean to sound angry with him.

He ran a hand through his hair, leaving little strands sticking up here and there. He turned to face me and sat on the window ledge. "It was for the best". LIE! It was not 'for the best' and it never will be. "For the best? For the best? This is for the best!?" I didn't mean to, but I had screamed the last part at him.

He twitched a little at my yelling, but kept his cool, unlike me. My head swirled with anger. This was a bunch of bull shit! And I don't even care that thinking that way was bad for me to do. "Do you honestly think that this is for the best?" I said pointing my hands to my body. "You think that turning me into a half werewolf will help me? Because it will not! Even if I DO get extra strengh it will be NOTHING compaired to Junes! So stop with the 'its for the best' PULLSHIT!"

My face felt hot as the anger flooded out of me and Jacob's face turned red. Now HE was angry too. "HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU FORGET WHO YOU TALK TO? I AM THE PRINCE RENEE! AND I WILL NOT TAKE THIS, NOT EVEN FROM YOU. WHAT I DID WAS FOR THE BEST GODDAMN IT! SO DO NOT QUESTION ME AND BE THANKFUL THAT I GAVE YOU MY BLOOD TO TURN YOU, SO YOU WILL HAVE ENOGH STRENGH TO FIGHT THAT BITCH JUNE!"

What? He had given me HIS blood to turn me! I didn't know why but this just seemed to make me more angry. "YOU WHAT? THAT MAKES IT WORSE! I DON'T WANT ROYAL BLOOD IN ME! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU STUPID WEREWOLF BASTERED!"

My mouth let its self use all the words I had ever been tought not to say, and worser than that I had said them to a royal. Before any more anger filled words could fly from my mouth I felt a large pressure come down on my cheek, followed by a lot of pain.

My hand shot to my face and cupped the place that hurt. My head burst out with even more pain and I let a small wimper out. A small drop of my blood fell to the floor. Paving the way for more to follow. I ran a finger across the small cut on my lip and felt the sting being fueled by the pressure I put on it.

My body rocked with pain and horror.

I looked over to Jacob. His hair was more messy then before and his face was red on the verge of turning purple.

His hand was still in the air and out to the side, were it had stopped after he slapped me. I felt salty tears rumble down the side of my face once more and my lip quivered. He looked just as shocked as I felt.

I took a step back and tried to ignore the pain. He sucked in a shaky breath and looked at his hand. His mouth opened but no words left. His face looked back at me and then back to his hand. The red and purple colour left his face, along with all the other colour.

He turned pale. Paler then I had ever seen a werewolf. He looked at my face and choked on his breath. Hurridly he took steps towards me and put his hand out to touch my cheek, but I took two steps back from him for every one he took towareds me.

I sniffed and tried to hold back more tears but they fell like rain onto my dress.

Jacob took a look at the blood running from the cut and looked at my eyes. I could just about see him through the tears but his face looked sad. He held his hand up to his head and rubbed his eyes. Before I knew it he was gone. Nothing mut my door moved as it banged up against the wall and bumped back to being shut.

I crumpled down to the floor, every tear I had left in me rushed out and my sobs ran with me like lightning. I held my legs on me as I curled into a ball on the floor.

The pain and the crying took its toal on me, and after all my crying was done my eyes felt heavy and before I knew it had had drifted into a restless sleep.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! Comment please people! and all the rest! :D more to come soon!