☮46☮

Bria POV (1.30.15)

Me: "August! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled.

August: "Look, I'm sorry."

I sighed deeply & rubbed my temples. He's making me late. Just cause he can't find his fucking shoes.

August: "Found them!" I mean mugged him. "Aw, fix yo face. You too pretty fa dat."

Me: "Hurry up!" He chuckled, zipping his suitcase up.

I already packed the girls & I's things but Aug wanna take a million years. I jogged downstairs, with him right behind me.

August: "You put Agnes up?"

Me: "Yes. Now, let's go."

I pushed him out the door & locked it. He put his stuff in the car & we hopped in the escalate. He gave the driver a head nod & he pulled off. Riyan started crying.. Great. I grabbed her diaper bag & gave her a already made bottle. The whole ride to the airport.. Aug phone was blowing up. It was annoying if you ask me but he was ignoring it.

Me: "Yeen gone answer that?"

August: "Nah."

Me: "Why?"

August: "It ain't important." It rang again.

Me: "Speaking of importance.. Who is it?"

August: "That don't have nothing to do with importance.."

Me: "I know but who is it?"

August: "Juliana." I raised a brow, laughing a bit.

Me: "You joking right?"

He tossed his phone to me & I read it. As I was reading.. It was pissing me off more.

Me: "What she don't know ain't gone hurt her. I promise I won't say anything," I read out loud. "I need you.. Now, nobody has to know."

August: "*laughs* and I keep telling her.. Stop texting & calling before she end up missing but ion think she getting the picture."

Me: "When we get back.. I think you should call my lawyer & have bail money asi- fuck that.. You can't bail nobody out for murder."

August: "Yeen gone kill her, Bri."

Me: "What? Psssh, please. Let me see her." He chuckled.

August: "Whatcha gone do?"

Me: "First, ima beat her damn near to death. Once she blacks out, ima bring her out to the basement & tie her up. Ima torture her. I might start off with cutting her toes off & burning them just so she can feel the pain. Then I would get that lil medicine shit that keep you alive when you ready die & give her that. Cut her clit off & make her eat it. Skin her ass alive like a cat. Stab her at least 3 times a day then let her rot in the basement & when she finally dies off, ima take her into the woods & burn her body." He slowly turned his head to look at me.

August: "You joking right?" I giggled.

Me: "Bitch better stop fucking with me. Relay the message."

August: "You killed somebody be'foe?" I chuckled.

Me: "Have you?"

August: "You scarin' me right now." I giggled & pulled his face to mine.

Me: "I'm crazy.. Just know that. You should realize that. Ion like being fucked with. So don't fuck with me. As long as you don't.. We good. Gimme kiss." He hesitantly kissed me.