☮37☮

August POV (9.12.15)

Me: "You sure you don't wanna go?"

Bria: "I'm positive, I want you to have fun & behave yourself. Mookie & I need girl time, anyway."

Me: "Aight.. Fine." She giggled & crawled to me. "I got 40."

Bria: "You know me so well." She said smiling.

Me: "Gimme kiss."

She kissed me & these 40 minutes was useful as hell...

*40 minutes later*

Me: "I'm gone."

She nodded, tying her robe tighter. I peck her lips twice & she handed me my keys.

Bria: "Love you lots, sugarcake."

Me: "Weird ass, I love you too."

I turned to walk out & she squeezed my butt cheek.

Me: "Chill out wit dat gay shit." She giggled.

Bria: "Bye August."

I walked out & locked the door behind me. Tonight, I'm going to kick it with the fellas at the strip club. Yes, Bria knows I'm going to a strip club. I wanted her to go cause she loves strippers. But she turned it down, only cause Majesty is home. Anyway, I get in my car & head there. When I get there, Kirk was already here.

Me: "Wassup partna'." We dapped & I sat down. "Where Chris & nem?"

Kirk: "Out there, acting a damn fool."

Me: "Figures."

Kirk: "Aye, but look, you know how Amanda crazy right?" I chuckled.

Me: "She friends with Bria. So yeah, I'm well aware."

Kirk: "You know she asked me could she have a toy party? With male & females strippers?"

I bust out laughing, to the point where I couldn't breathe, damn near cried.

Me: "Whatcha say?" I asked catching my breath.

Kirk: "Ian say shit. I just looked at her then went back to write the song. It's a damn Toy Party.. Dildos & shit. Nah, fuck that."

Me: "Yo, Amanda funny as hell fa dat."

Kirk: "Shit ain't funny."

I just laughed, but stopped seeing a face that instantly pissed me off.

??: "Aug!"

Me: "Turn around & walk the other way, ion have time fa you tonight."

??: "Where's yo girl?"

Me: "In the house. Stop asking me questions, bye Juliana."

Juliana: "I think I'll sit here."

She sat down & I sighed. Lord...

***

I snuck into the house, quietly putting my keys down. I hit the kitchen light to see Bria & Majesty on the couch. I smiled & pulled my phone out. I took they picture (MM) & went to get majesty. I moved Bria's hand & put majesty in her crib. Then I picked Bria up & put her in bed. I got undressed & got in beside her. She grabbed my hand & wrapped it around herself. I kissed her neck & after that.. I was out like a light.

*Next morning*

This morning I woke up, freshen up, then go in the kitchen.

Me: "Good mornin'." I kissed Bria's forehead & picked Majesty up.