☮11☮

August POV (8.25.13)

I laid back on my bed, tryna sleep but I really couldn't. I'm still pissed Bria got shot. She ain't die but she lost a lot of blood. It ain't hit any main arteries. She just got out the hospital last night. She's been in there for a good lil minute & I've been there everyday with her. She claim the pain is slim but I know that's a lie, she just tryna get me out her face, lol. Doc said it could take 4 months for her to recovery,at least. Police said it was Vin that shot her. Corneal got life years, for drug dealing, domestic abuse for years, & holding Auntie B hostage. Charles got 15. And Vin got 22.

Bria: "Aug!" I got up & went to her room.

Me: "Yes?"

Bria: "Can you sleep with me?" She whined.

My baby is sexually frustrated. It's cute to be honest with yall.

Me: "Nah, I'm ready leave."

Bria: "August.." I chuckled.

Me: "Call me daddy & I'll stay."

Bria: "You weren't leaving, you just want me to call you that."

Me: "Guess who's sleeping alone tonight?" She frowned.

Bria: "Can you sleep with me daddy?" I smirked & got in.

Me: "Come hea'."

I pulled her closer to me & kissed her.

Bria: "You kiss me like I'm yours."

Me: "You are.. It's just not officially said. But you're mine even when you aren't mine. Or vise versa." She smiled.

Bria: "So you're mine?" I nodded. "Good."

Me: "Good?" She nodded.

Bria POV *next morning*

I woke up in August's arms & smiled. I could get used to this. Now, it's safe to say I like him lol. I liked him before but him staying in the hospital with me day in & day out, was the icing on the cake. I wiggled out his grip & went to the bathroom. While I was brushing my teeth, I felt my ass being smacked. I spit out the toothpaste & rinsed.

Me: "Good morning to you too."

August: "Good mornin beybeh." I blushed, hopping on the sink.

He started brushing his teeth, once he finished, he looked at me.

Me: "What?"

He stood between my legs & rubbed on my thighs.

Me: "You have an obsession with my legs & my ass." He laughed. "No seriously, you need help."

August: "Girl, shut up, & gimme my kiss." I kissed him. "You comin wit me to da studio?"

I know Corneal is gone for good but I still liked being with August. I've gotten used to it.

Me: "I thought you didn't like people up under you." I said smirking.

August: "Only you." I giggled.

Me: "I'll come, just lemme get all pretty."

August: "For who?"

Me: "Only you." I mocked him.

August POV

After waiting, for what seemed like hours, we finally made it to the studio. When we got here, nobody was here.

Me: "Guess what?"

Bria: "What?"

Me: "Last night Kirk hit me up & was tellin me bout how he want a relationship & shit. So I was tellin' him bout Amanda.."