☮34☮

*1 week later*

Bria POV (6.17.15)

Me: "Anthony!"

August: "Basement!"

I walked to the basement & seen him getting something out his bag. I crossed my arms & looked at him.

August: "Hey bey-" I threw my hand up.

Me: "Explain to me why some girl put this in my dm?"

I tossed him my phone & waited.

August: "She's just jealous.."

Me: "No no, I know what jealousy is. That right there, was deeper than jealousy, so ima ask again, why did she put that shit in my dm?"

August: "*clears throat* I guess she don't want us together, beybeh I don't know.."

Me: "Who is she? Cause apparently, she has you on lock, so who is she?"

August: "Cr-"

He got cut off by the doorbell.

August: "I'll get it."

He walked out & I just looked at the picture. Some girl put a picture of her & Aug in my dm. She had her legs wrapped around him & her head was in the crook of his neck. The picture looked recent but not that recent, but it had to have been taken while we was messing with each other. She sent me the picture saying.. "He's not yours.. He'll forever be mine." When I say I went from 0 to 1000 quick as hell..

August: "Bri!" He yelled.

I took my time getting to him but when I got there, the same girl that put the picture in my dm was at the front door.

Me: "Oh hell nah! Fuck you here for?!"

??: "Aug baby.. I'm sorry I just want another chance."

Me: "Another chance? Bitch you looking fa a death wish!"

August pulled me back & she stepped inside. This bitch got a lot of balls.

Me: "August, get the fuck off of me!"

August: "You need to leave Crystal."

His grip tightened around me, cause I'm about 2 seconds from being on her ass.

Crystal: "I just got here.. I haven't even seen the baby."

Me: "And bitch you won't!"

Crystal: "Ugh girl, shut the hell up."

I got outta Aug's grip & charged at her. Aug pulled me off of her & held me back.

Crystal: "Oh you done fucked up now. I'll see you soon, take care. Watch your back."

After she said that, she walked out. I got outta Aug's grip & went to my room. We haven't even been home for 2 full days & the drama is already starting. I shut the door & laid across the bed. Aug came in & touched me but I dodged it.

Me: "Don't touch me."

August: "I didn't know.. I haven't seen her in years!"

Me: "Who is she August? A groupie? Wha-"

August: "My first love. But c'mon Bri, I haven't seen her in years. She don't have me on lock, she don't have me period. You do.."

Me: "Your first love just threatened us & invited herself in our house. Not to mention we have a newborn.. Nah, that don't fly with me. Check yo bitch before I do. Until then, it's a lovely couch in the living room, calling your name."