☮20☮

Bria POV (3.9.14)

For the past two months, I've been back & forth between Atlanta & Brooklyn. I love the house August picked out. It's so... Me. It's roomy as hell, for it to have been just the two of us. We started our relationship, which had gotten cut short.

Amanda: "Do you really have to leave?" She whined.

Me: "Yes, I do. It's too many bad memories. My mom abandoned me, I was beaten half to death, I put people I care about in danger, I fell back in love & got my heart broken once again, so yes. I have to leave."

When I said that, I looked directly at August. We were moving my things from outta his crib into the moving van. I was flying tho. Me & Agnes lol. Amanda looked at August & sighed.

Amanda: "Well, at least come visit every once in a while."

Me: "I will, I promise." She hugged me.

Amanda: "I'm gonna miss you boobie." I hugged her back.

Me: "I'm gonna miss you too."

Amanda: "We're gonna leave before I have a breakdown. We'll be in the car.."

Me: "Wait, I'll walk out with ya-"

Kirk: "Too late."

They hurried out the door. I rolled my eyes a little & turned to leave but August grabbed my arm. I pulled away & looked at him. I took a few steps back & folded my arms.

August: "You not goin say anythin'?"

Me: "What is there to say?"

August: "How you feel? So I can stop guessin.."

Me: "I feel like an idiot. I trusted you. I told you about my past! If anything, you are the only person that understood what I went through! If you understood, nigga, you wouldn't have slept with her! The fact that you could say all this shit to me & act like you fucking cared while you was fucking single & a week after we start dating, cheat. HOW SMART ARE YOU? You don't care about me! You never have & you never will. I fucking loved you August! I would have taken several bullets for you & you don't give a shit about me. You played me.. Yep, that's exactly what you did. YOU GOT INTO MY HEAD just to PLAY me. I lost all respect for you & that's so hard for me to say because you were the only nigga in my corner. You played the caring role for what... 9 months then decide to hurt me?! What was this? Huh?! Was this a complete joke to you? I thought you was somebody I could just love & forget everything. Not somebody who would ADD onto that list! How I feel? I'll tell you. I feel like shit. But hey, that's my stupidity so whatever. Thank you for the past 9 months. You take care, okay? Okay. Here's your key back."

I dropped the key & walked out, wiping my face. I got into the car with Amanda & Kirk. Agnes jumped in my lap & they looked at me.

Amanda: "Aw.. Tissue?"

Me: "Please.."

She handed me a tissue & I wiped my face.

Kirk: "Did you hear him out?"

Me: "No, I just wanna get home.."

Since my car was being shipped to Atlanta, they took me to the airport. Agnes slid her head under my hand & laid on my lap. While I was looking down I noticed the necklace August had given me. I sighed deeply & leaned back in my chair.

August POV

Travis: "So, that's it? You just gone let her go?" I shrugged, taking a drag from the blunt.