Ch9 : The Trip is on!

"Chaaya, I'm sorry

"Chaaya, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I really don't know how to pacify someone and especially a girl. I tried whatever I could. I don't know now. What more should I do? I'm out of ideas and so today I can only offer you my sincerity. Pretty, please forgive me now!?" Chaaya sensed the sincerity and hope in his voice. "Vinay, I know you've apologized a lot of times. But it's not easy for me, I don't trust people easily. I know you're doing efforts and I'm seeing those efforts too. But, I just need some time to be normal with you," she replied in a soft tone.

"It's okay, you take your time. I know, it isn't easy for you to do that. I too take time to get gelled up with people. You gave me the time and space, I required without even me asking for it. You respected my choices and boundaries and now it's my turn to do the same. I just wanted to know if there's hope of you forgiving me and now that I know it's there. You can take your time and I'll do all that I can do to earn your forgiveness," he replied, a cute bunny smile adorning his face.

Chaaya melted right there at the cute smile he gave her. He never really smiled much, just a little bit but today he gave her, his cutest smile ever and that meant he was gelling up with her. On the other side, Aaron was all ready to tease the life out of Chaaya for the little moment she had just now with Satvik. But, before Aaron could say something Chaaya was speaking with Vinay and when their conversation finished, Arpit sir entered the class.

"Students, your class teacher, Nisha ma'am is a bit busy in some meetings right now, so I am here in place of her," as soon as those words left sir's mouth, murmuring started in the class. Everybody was curious about what meeting it was where Nisha ma'am was required and not Arpit sir, "You all can continue talking but then I also won't tell you all about your trip," Sir spoke up and then dead silence prevailed in the class.

Everyone wanted to know the trip details and hence they immediately went quiet. "Okay, so this is an educational tour, it will be from 14 May to 18th May, 4 nights and 5 days. It is an exclusive trip for 12th standard which means no other classes will be going. So, we need the buses to be filled completely. The places we are going to are: Kullu-Manali and Chandigarh." Sir hadn't even completed his sentence and huge howling and whistling started in the class.

"Everyone quiet, let me complete, then you can continue all this. The amount to be submitted is 10,900 INR. You'll be going in AC BUSES and coming back in the same. The interested students come to me tomorrow, in the zero period. All the other details will be mentioned in the itinerary list. Now, you all can continue your discussions but if I get a loud noise, I'll start teaching you all. " Sir finally finished speaking. In no time, Aaron, Yashika, Ayaan, Satvik all had surrounded Chaaya and Vinay's deskdesk since it was in the middle and everyone could easily talk.

"I'm definitely going on this trip. My parents are okay with it, I've already spoken to them. I'll just get the money tomorrow," said Yashika. Chaaya was shocked, how cool were Yashika's parents that they agreed for the trip without even knowing the exact details. She herself on the other hand would have to at least have to have 6-7 meetings, with detailed planning about what to answer to which question. Satvik was the next one to voice out his decision, "I'm not going on this trip. I've been there already, so I don't think my parents would agree."