Ch7 : Pacifying

After the enlightenment from his mother, Vinay knew exactly what he had to do

After the enlightenment from his mother, Vinay knew exactly what he had to do. He quickly opened the Webigram app on his phone and clicked open his following list searching for Aaron's ID. He didn't know Chaaya's Webigram ID but he knew that Aaron was following her. So, he decided to get her ID from there. He started scrolling through Aaron's following list and finally found her.

There she was looking like a fairy in her profile picture, clad in a white chikankari kurti which had blue designs

There she was looking like a fairy in her profile picture, clad in a white chikankari kurti which had blue designs. She adorned her ears with a pair of huge silver jhumka. Her silky hair flowed till her waistline, her cutest smile adorned her face, no makeup or filter on her, yet looking so pretty.

[1.Chikankari - a type of Indian handcraft practised by artisans in Lucknow
2.Jhumka - Huge earrings ]

Vinay quickly tapped on the follow button but soon his smile turned into a frown when he saw her account was private. Now, he could only wait for her to receive his follow request. He clicked on her account and messaged her,
"Hi Chaaya! Vinay here. I wanted to apologize to you, I know you're upset with me but please forgive me, I had even refused Ayaan for I promised you.
But, I don't know what happened to me that I agreed seeing his sad face. "

He sighed as he completed writing the message. He didn't know whether Chaaya would forgive him with this or not. Would she even accept his request? But, no matter what he had to try, after all, he was the one who was at fault. He then realised, it was time for his tuition thus,he quickly packed his bag and headed out to his tuition centre. On the other side, Chaaya was fast asleep after crying her heart out, but her alarm started ringing and her mother sent Roshan, her little brother, to wake her up.

He started shaking her up while shouting "Pari didi, get up. Your alarm is ringing, it's 5 o'clock now." As usual Chaaya didn't give any heed to him and continued her sleep. Roshan called for his mother who was busy with her plants, "Mummy, Pari Didi is not getting up," to which she shouted back in reply, "Then let her be, I'll come down in a while and wake her up." But Roshan knew better, Chaaya would get really upset at herself if she won't be able to wake up on time. As she had already told him, she had an assignment to complete. So, he used his ultimate weapon.