Ch2 : Their meeting

Soon their classes had started and they both were busy studying

Soon their classes had started and they both were busy studying. It was the third period and the subject was maths, when many students couldn't be seen in the class, many were eating their lunches, many were playing games, only a few studied sincerely. Maths period was always not taken seriously by the children,even sir would not say anything to them. He was the one to rarely get angry.

Rini was sitting with her boyfriend and talking to him. Chaaya was sitting alone and copying what sir taught. Rini is in a happy relationship with Saransh Rana who is also a great friend of Chaaya. She would often tease Saransh by calling him jeeju and Saransh's friends would call Rini as their bhabhi. Rini would always cringe on this, she didn't like Chaaya calling Saransh as jeeju and neither did she like being called bhabhi by his friends and would always scold Saransh's friends.

Saransh was a genuine guy but he was friends with the school's most popular boy Ayaan Khan. Ayaan was a rich spoilt brat, the most notorious, who'd change his girlfriends like seasons change, a playboy, yet girls liked him because of his looks. Girls wanted to be with him for his looks nd boys for the status. He had 4-5 friends in his group, but were called his minions by Rini and Chaaya.

In his group was also Vinay Singhania, Saransh's bestfriend. For Rini, Vinay was like the other boys in the group, arrogant and rude as she always talked to him sweetly, but he'd just give one or two word replies like ok, yes, hmm, no, etc, whereas Chaaya was not the one to judge a book by its cover.

According to Saransh, Vinay is the sweetest soul who actually cares about him and was naive who thought of Ayaan as his real friend. Vinay was a loyal friend and a softie at heart but he was a big introvert. He would get awkward while talking to other people who weren't too close to him especially when it was a girl. He respected Rini a lot as Saransh loved her, but he was unable to talk to her properly because of his introvert nature.

Ayaan, Vinay, Aaron and their three to four more friends from the commerce department had been on a bunk since it was the most boring period. The Headmistress had been on a round and she had found many students missing from 12-C that was Chaaya's class. She quickly asked about the strength present and out of forty-five , forty-two were present yet only thirty were in the class.

Sir explained to her about the five students who took his permission and went outside. That meant the other seven were on a bunk, as soon as the headmistress realized it, she asked the students about where the students were. Most of the students didn't know anything and those who knew didn't dare to answer due to Ayaan's fear.

The maths teacher knew Chaaya could find them so he with the permission of the headmistress asked Chaaya to go find them. Chaaya reluctantly agreed. It is not that she is scared of Ayaan or she doesn't know where they could be but she didn't want to miss her class and go on top of that she was frustrated and in pain due to her periods.

Chaaya quickly went near the water tap and found the 3 students there who had run out of the class without asking permission. She asked them to go back to the class. They quickly obliged. She then checked the backyard and went directly inside the language Lab. There she found them, Ayaan, Vinay, Aaron, Satvik and three more boys from the commerce section .

The minions of Ayaan were startled and got scared if it was the teacher but then relaxed to find only Chaaya. Ayaan had recognised Chaaya and asked her ,"Since when did Ms. Chaaya start bunking her classes?" Chaaya didn't bother to reply to him. " The headmistress was on round. She found out about you guys bunking and sent me to call you." she informed them in a serious tone.

Ayaan told her to go and tell the headmistress that she couldn't find them. Chaaya who was already very frustrated and in pain spoke sassily, "You may not care about yourself or your reputation. But if you don't go back your dear friends are going to be in trouble." Ayaan's friends urged him to go back and thus he had to comply.

They started walking back to their classes. Ayaan was walking with his minions by his side and was followed by Chaaya who was alongside Vinay, since she suspected they might again go away.
Chaaya looked over at Vinay and softly spoke "You're Saransh's bestfriend, he cares about you. He was worried about you. So just a suggestion stop doing these things. You might and up in big trouble some day.'' Vinay just hummed at her in response.

They soon reached the class. The headmistress reprimanded Chaaya's class teacher for not being strict enough to the students and scolded Ayaan,Vinay, Aaron and the others badly. She was hell bent on calling their parents. Ayaan wasn't scared, his parents would support him but Aaron, Vinay and the others were in for trouble. Chaaya saw the scared expression on their faces and decided to help them. She was an empath and just couldn't bear to see people upset or in trouble.

She convinced their class teacher and the headmistress to let them off with a warning. Since it was their first time instead give them a different punishment , so that they learn from their mistakes. To everyone's surprise the headmistress got convinced.

Vinay mumbled softly under his breath, "Teacher's favorite." No one heard what he said except Chaaya, she had sharp ears and she gave him a glare. Here, she was saving him and he was being an ungrateful brat.

After the headmistress left all the boys thanked her even Ayaan but she was least bothered by it. When she went inside the class, Saransh thanked her for saving his bestfriend from the trouble. "All of them were so scared so just decided to help them out. It's fine, no need to thank me " , she nonchalantly replied.

The day went by in a blur and Rini kept asking Chaaya about her pain. Each time Chaaya would tell Rini that she cared too much about her and this happened every month, so she needn't be worried. Although Chaaya was in pain she didn't wanna worry Rini.

So guys, that's it for the second chapter

I hope you liked it and if you did please vote and comment.

Kindly leave your reviews about the story.

Vinay and Chaaya's first conversation ever! How do you feel about it?

Word count: 1150 words

With love ❤
Signing off
Vee