Chapter 27

"Habibi!" Christiana yelled.

"Come to Dubai!" Chrisann giggles, belly flopping on my bed.

I rolled my eyes at their antics and wrote that on the lists.

•Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Brazil
•Dominican Republic, Panama
•Guyana
•Bolivia
•Argentina
•Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ethiopia,
•Paris, Milan, Amsterdam
•Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia
•Cambodia, Thailand, Australia
•Caribbean Cruise
•Dubai

It's not in the correct order on where we'll end up first or arrived at last.

The next step is to bring it to my security details so they can get everything in order for me. More importantly, building trust with them as I'm in their care no matter where I go or what I do.

It takes only one month in Jamaica for me to feel lost.

I started traveling before I met Hassan, but he introduced me to a lifestyle that I longed for. I crave it. An I've been staying at daddy's house for this week alone and my sisters were just as bored as I was.

I send a quick screenshot to Ace so he can plan something.

It wasn't long before he called.

"Yes sir?" I answered, putting my drink aside.

"Miss King, your private jet is still on the island since we arrived a month ago." He informed me and my sisters looks at me shocked.

"I have a private jet?" I smiled.

"Yes, Miss. You do." He answered. "Mister Thorne left quite a few transportations, properties and finances in your name. I'll inform the pilot to make necessary preparations for your travels."

"Mister Ace, my sisters will be joining us as well. Though we only list the places we would love to visit. Can you handle the planning of the trips and hospitality for us based on you expertise?"

"I will do my best." He responds and I grin.

"Is there anything else?"

"The date on which you wish to leave this island?" He waited.

"How fast can everything be done?" I inquired.

"By tomorrow morning." He admitted but my sisters shook their heads.

"We haven't packed." Chrisann starts panicking.

"Our parents aren't aware." Chrisana covered her sister's mouth.

"Tomorrow would be too soon. How around Friday?" I asked, since today is only Sunday.

"Okay Miss King. I'll go ahead and inform the others." He acknowledges then spoke something that got our attention. "Lastly, for safely reason we won't be able to make Dubai one of the destinations. Currently, there has been a flood, Miss King."

"It's okay. Thank you for everything, Mister Ace." I thanked him before hanging up. Then I turned to my sisters. "Dubai is off the list. It's currently flooded."

"Still." Chrisana sighed audibly and we looked at her.

Why suggest a place that would only bring us more financial and safety problems. I'm glad Ace cleared it up and is doing all the planning because I trust that they have mine and my sisters best interest in heart.

They'll know the best places to go for tourists.

"How are we going to tell daddy?" Chrisana asked, but I was looking at our youngest sister.

She realizes what I was doing so Chrisann shook her head. "Kiitana is the right person to ask him."

"Daddy has me here for the past week and by the looks of it, he doesn't want me to go home." Which is true.