Chapter 8

The remaining three weeks at his house was well spent.

I didn't toss and turn, thinking I'll fell off the small bed.

I slept peacefully and there was no disturbing sounds coming from our neighbors or even from Jessica as she snores sometimes.

All my free time is spent watching TV, enjoying the meals from the private chef and reminiscing while my feet are in the pool.

An despise my heart and body that misses him, I chose to endure the loss as to do what's right.

Clearly this place will be missed after the festive they held last night. The party left some of us drunk and I wasn't one of them.

Us new recruits failed to see that it's a test and being drunkards wasn't accepted by the company. It will be sad if they choose to return but gets refused based on their last actions.

I left early as I had more than enough things to pack before our flight.

I don't know if I'll return here after three months then bringing everything won't be necessary if I take them now.

But with my mind made up, I packed it all and waited until it's time for security to take me there personally.

It comes with the benefit of messing around with the big boss.

Eating the remaining fruits from his fridge as I'm being generous, that last thing I expected was a call coming in the house smart system.

Mister Thorne is calling. Accept or decline?

I've gotten used to Andrew's voice and it has became my friend overtime.

Maybe it's a way Hassan use to check up on me under style.

As Andrew asks questions about my day and we play games where I inquire how much it knows about me.

The only way I could aquire those information is to gain temporary, non-communicable request from Hassan through his legal credentials.

That's why I say it's a benefit from the boss.

I found out things that I thought was secured. Andrew even taught me how to protect my information through their website. It basically erased my Google database and I'll be gifted Throne equitable devices.

In other words, I will still have ties with Hassan's company. My every move can still be monitored.

An with the contract I've signed previously, I'm getting the devices with no questioned asked.

Mister Thorne is calling. Accept or decline?

"Accept please." I sighed.

I very much expected this call. He did promise.

"Kiitana." His voice fills the room and it affects me instantly.

It's like his presence was here.

"Yes, Mister Thorne." I answered.

He chuckled. "How are you?"

"Better than I've ever been, now that I'm going home."

"That's good news." He says and paused for a few seconds. "I miss you."

I stayed quiet, sitting right away so don't I fall over.

"I miss your smiles and laughter that were directed to me. Your interest in changing hairstyles. I miss your touch and I miss touching you more..." I let him fill my ears with all the compliments and expressions.