Chapter 3

Despise going to the gym last night, I woke up and abandoned my wig, just to return to the gym after I freshen up a bit.

A dream I had last night had me bothered.

Really bothered and not in a good way.

I've barely had any sexual dreams, but to do ungodly things with a stranger who I found attractive despise my choice of not responding to my feeling.

I couldn't let my emotions shadow my mind from doing what I know or believe is right.

I was doing squats when I saw an approaching figure in a security uniform.

An there is only one person who does things like this.

He has done it once before so it's obvious that he'll do so once again.

"Miss King, you have been requested to meet with Mister Hassan immediately." He announced and I groaned.

I hope the dream I had last night stayed as such, and wasn't a vision. If so, then I'm screwed.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my towel and gestured for him to lead so I can follow.

He did say immediately, so if I'm walking around in a revealing sports bra and gym shorts then it's all on him.

Sunday is the one day most of us get off to rest, now everyone will be able to see me and plenty were staring already.

The destination had us using the gulf carts to get there. The restricted residential for persons who has enough money and needs their privacy or space.

"It's prohibited for me to enter pass this area. I'll be here to bring you back to the gym." The security information me as we stopped outside a gate.

"Okay." I nod, getting off.

As I approached the gate, it opens automatically so I looked around and glared at the camera before I entered.

I'm greeted by a house made of glass and stone. The path of concrete with white pebbles to the sides near a perfectly kept garden.

Approaching the front door, that too opened automatically as I removed my shoes.

"You can keep it on." Came his voice as he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Outside is dirty." I remarked, pushing it aside.

He smirked.

"You requested to see me, sir?" I asked, standing where I'm at.

"Come on in, Miss King. I don't bite."

Taking a deep breath, I walked in away from the doorway.

"Andrew, close the front door." He spoke and my brows furrowed.

What I'm astonished about is the realization that this is a smart house. It locks on command.

The front door is closed. Facial recognition taken. Name, Kiitana King.

"What the..." I muttered at the male robotic voice.

"What would you like for breakfast, my dear?" He offered.

I'm still being watched it seems, seeing as I didn't have any breakfast this morning.

"I'm fine, but thank you." I answered, looking at him.

"Let's talk then." He gestured to the sitting room so I walked there and he followed. "Would you like a drink to hydrate?"

"No, thank you." I denied once more.