Chapter 2

I was nervous about lunch but then it came with the luxury of ordering anything thanks to Mister Hassan's private chef.

I had returned to work, informing my closest teammates that I'm having lunch with someone and that if I don't call or return, I'll leave a clue in the place I go the most.

As in leaving a note in the roll of toilet paper, as Jessica is the only one who knows its location. I look out for the Guyanese and she looks out of me as well.

Then for lunch to come around and I was escorted to the location.

It ended up being a restricted area, so I see what the escort was for.

I followed the path he told me to, reaching a garden shed where a campus security opened the door for me.

Thanking him, I followed the smell of food and noticed that I'm a bit early.

"You must be Miss King?" The chef smiles.

"Yes I am." I nod.

"Mister Th..."

"I'm here." He made an appearance, looking at the chef who quickly shuts his mouth and resumes plating the food. "Thank you again, for coming."

"Mhmm hmm." I hummed, looking around at the flowers and herbs.

We got seated and served before the chef left to give us privacy.

Fiddling with the edge of the napkin on my lap, all due to the fact that I'm being stared at while eating.

This man barely took his eyes off me, and I held back from pointing it out.

I was eating like a human being so I don't understand.

After the meal, he invited me to another area of the garden shed where there is a water fountain in the center, birds in cages to the left and butterflies in a glass to the right.

"Miss King." He called, getting my attention off the beauties.

"Yes sir?"

"Hassan." He corrects and I turned to him.

"Yes, Hassan?" I blinked, eyeing the man that is older and way out of my league.

This is suspicious and if I didn't like be my belly then I wouldn't have accepted.

But, could they drug me?

"I would love to know you more than what is written on paper." He proposed and my brows furrowed.

"Is this work related or for your personal gain?" I inquired.

"Very personal, as our lunch time signifies a break from work." He acknowledges.

"And what are your intentions with knowing them and me?" I mentioned, folding my arms.

He smiled and got seated next to the fountain, admiring my face.

"I'm simply intrigued by what I know about you so far." He stared and I looked away from his face to the butterflies flying behind him. "The first time I saw you was during the orientation. You wore dreadlocks that reached your knees. All eyes were on you because you stood out from everyone else."

I smiled at the memory and how I tricked many when I took them out.

"The following week, you were nowhere to be found. Only to check the system to find out you're still here but your hair simply changed to a ginger coloured wig. Then blond braids, a black curly wig, burgundy braids, pink hair and now I'm in awe at your natural hair."

My smile widens.

So I really tricked someone indeed.

"This isn't my natural hair." I held back my laugher. "It's a natural hair wig."