Chapter 10

While I got my petite frame from mommy. It's a clear fact that I only got daddy's smile.

There is more but it's the only thing I accepted.

Yes mommy is petite and soft spoken.

Kievan King is the exact opposite.

He's looks more like a suga daddy than my actual daddy.

A little fat with a round belly. Aways the flashy type in everything he does. Dress, dine, drive and the divorce.

He now lives in Strawberry Hill, Saint Andrew.

The irony.

Mommy loves strawberries and he chose that place to live.

Resides in a much bigger house than we use to live in.

This was his wish, he loves everything big and fancy.

The one thing mommy kept quiet about was the family that this man has outside all this time.

Mommy was the one who I left crying and now I took that up on myself.

I couldn't help it.

I'm standing in his foyer meeting total strangers who are both older and younger than I am. 

All this time I thought I was the only child. He played us, he played me wicked.

He's already engaged to this woman. A Kylie Jenner lookalike though she's brown skin. A chromaz lady.

He has a whole son, three years older than me.

Then a sister around my age, only a month older.

Another sister a year younger, then a baby brother who is six years old.

No wonder she needed the surgery.

Then he's standing between us after he did the introduction.

I didn't get their names because my ears starts ringing and I got distracted by their looks. They were all his kids.

Wiping my cheeks, I turned to him.

"Uh?" I asked, hoping that he repeated himself.

"I hope you can stay over tonight. Your things are here." He revealed and I laughed.

I laughed hard.

"Mister King, I'll have to decline." I smiled, taking a step back.

He looks at me confused as I've always called him daddy.

"You see, I thought it would be just you and I for dinner but that's okay." I held my hands up. "I'm actually passing through."

"What are you saying, Kiitana?" He frowned.

"I'm migrating to live with a man soon so I won't be staying. I would but I won't. Also, the boy I was in a relationship with from I was seventeen, he use to abuse me under your roof while you were out here wih your perfect family. I want no part of this and I want no part of being Fabien's punching bag when he gets ahold of me. I'm just here to let my parents know that you all lived your lives and I'll continue to live mine. We obviously weren't the perfect family so I won't play hypocrite and stay to be the black sheep."

Naw mek dem slaughter mih.

"An I won't be the petty daughter to burn my bridges after I cross them. We can stay in touch when I go, or maybe not. Otherwise, if you have any questions you can ask Uncle Luke. Rest assure, my guy is quite the gentleman or a boss per say. So he will treat me better than the other men in my life." I clapped my hand together and took another step back.