Let's go. - Red Alternate Part 2 (requested)

Requested by ALocalWasteOfSpace

FINALLY DONE WITH THIS PART

(pls dont hate on me trust me i fucking love red more than you know)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

She came a little too late.

The dropship left without her. Even if she did try catching up to it, like how Purple did back in Polus, she wouldn't make it anyways. She looked back at the vents where she shot Red and sighed. Pink then suddenly felt a presence behind her, and I'm pretty sure you can imagine who it was.

Pink then woke up in Medbay. It turns out Red got her from behind and blindfolded her and tied her up basically to one of the beds on Medbay. She then saw Purples unconscious body lying on the floor. For a moment she struggled and squirmed in trying to get out but it didn't work.

She looked up and examined the thing she was being tied up with. It would've sucked if she was up in handcuffed or anything, but it was just some cloth type of thing. (why would there be handcuffs on board 🤨)

She then tried chewing on it but obviously it didn't work because she for some reason didn't have any teeth. Pink looked around the room for a moment. She then realized she might have some of her weapons on her, but that wasn't the case. Red somehow got access to her inventory and got all her guns and knives and things.

Pink wanted to use the knife to get out, but she now can't. She then looked at Purple. Purple was in a pool of his own blood and Pink wanted to vomit. But why? Logically, she killed more people than Purple. Definitely in more horrifying ways. Her visor teared up a little, but she got over it eventually.

She stuck out her tongue and tried reaching for Purple's inventory. She then found his knife and gun. The distance between her and Purple was quite far so she had to lean in as close as possible to get to him. She then got a grip of the knife's handle and basically sawed her way out. She then got out of it and went over to Purple's side.

"Hey- Get up!" She said in a whisper and shook him slightly. It was a disgusting sight to see. There were at least more than enough stab marks all around Purple's body. She then heard something approaching them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to go back for them, please?" - Mini-Yellow cried out to Blue. "Red is dead, Yellow. Deal with it, goddamn it!"

White accidentally snapped at Mini Yellow. Mini Yellow looked at him for a few moments and started ran away movie style behind the customize tab. White sighed in frustration. He then looked at Blue.

"You didn't have to do that..." Blue said as she looked at White. White then sighed and went over to mini-Yellow to apologize to what he just did. Mini-Yellow was quietly crying and curled up into a ball behind the customize thingy and White sat beside him.

Time-skip because I'm lazy.

3 days later and they already landed back at Earth. They had to be transferred to MIRA HQ first. Everyone on board had to do classified interviews. A few minutes after the interview, they were sent back to their rooms. They were free to roam around now. White left Blue and Mini-Yellow to get some food for them.

"Stay here, both of you, okay?"
"Why can't we- at least me come with you?"
"Just... trust me, okay? I'll be back soon."

White seemed to be in a hurry to get out of there and eventually, he left.
He entered through Decontamination and into Laboratory.