You traitor... - Fortegreen x Reader (angst?)

Continuation of x reader. Reader is pretty much genderless at this point. The gender of reader is your choice since it doesn't affect the story in any way.

The Greenies (Fortegreen and Lime) in the background just gossiping 🤩 

bro i can't find any fanart of actually you know, Fortegreen, but they gave only the Imposter Fortegreen...

but when I do, they're also like inappropriate artworks with Fortegreen crewmate being shipped with other beans 💀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

You watched him leave. What he just did made you realize how much you actually love him. You then tried catching up to him, but when you exited Storage, he was out of your sight. Out of everyone in the Polus crew (other than Maroon), he was your favorite.

It was nighttime in Polus.

At this point, almost everyone went to bed, except you. Or so you thought.
You were just taking a stroll around Polus to clear your mind about you being an Imposter and Fortegreen. You then turned the corner and saw Fortegreen doing a task. This was a perfect time to kill him. 

If Maroon was still alive, she'd kill you out of frustration that you didn't kill him, but she wasn't there. You sighed to yourself, and you approached Fortegreen.

"H-Hey..." You then got his attention. He stopped was he was doing and turned to look at you.

"Oh hey there, I thought you were asleep." He then went over to you and kissed you on the cheek. You couldn't help but blush slightly. "Me too.."

"So, what's wrong?... Maroon is still on your mind?" Fortegreen asked, concerned. 
"Well no... okay maybe I bit... but that's not the point." 

You looked at him. "What is it?" Fortegreen asked in curiosity, still concerned though.

...This was it...

You then took a deep breath and sighed, again.

"...If I told you something... You wouldn't tell anyone, right?"
"...Yes, as long as it makes you feel better."

Fortegreen has a thing with making people feel better and comforting people. You can't help but hug him by the side. You then looked at him. You then kind of basically broke down on his shoulder. The way you instantly cried almost immediately concerned Fortegreen, almost like anyone else.

"Hey-... come on... tell me... what's wrong? You know I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me what's wrong."

You looked at Fortegreen and sighed.

"Y... You're gonna hate me! You'll never forgive me for what I've done and-"
"Calm down. Just tell me."

Fortegreen had a feeling that he knew what you were talking about, so he felt nervous and worried, but he waited for your response. You looked away, still in tears.

"I-... I can't say..."
"You can't say? How about you could possibly like... you know... show it?"

Fortegreen seemed to know what he was saying, and you looked at him, knowing what he was on about. You weren't ready, but you had to. You just had to.

You then slowly pulled out the bloody knife and gun you had out of your inventory. Fortegreen stared at it and you in disbelief. Fortegreen then backed away in fear. You then panicked.

"No wait! Please, I can explain! I- I had no choice-" You were starting to feel like you were being obsessive of Fortegreen and Fortegreen noticed this. He then sighed and looked at you. You would completely understand if Fortegreen ever exposed you, but you didn't want that. Fortegreen looked at you. He then ran to the vent and vented. You saw this and tried running after him, not to kill him, but try to convince him. Eventually, you caught up to him.

That hurt you inside.

You tried keeping your composure. You could kill him literally any second now.

"Fortegreen please, I didn't mean to-"

"...You... You traitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS IM SO SORRY THESE PART CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT THAN USUAL :((((((((( 

BUT I PROMISE, ONCE I'M DONE WITH THIS FORTEGREEN X READER, I SWEAR I'M GONNA MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS LIKE USUAL, SO DON'T WORRY, ITS FINE :DDDDDDDDD

I have a story in mind and it's probably coming out tomorrow or something idk

I'M GONNA BE REALLY BUSY TOMORROW, BUT MAYBE I'M GONNA MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER BC IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

thanks for reading :)

Fun Fact: Among Us is actually a horror game with cute graphics (credit to that one person in a video I found on YouTube)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus maybe?

Maroon (ghost): ...Why is my Imposter partner such a simp for that goofy looking ahh bean...

Some dead Crewmate (ghost): ...Aren't you talking about all of us then?

Maroon (ghost): *looks at Crewmate ghost* ...Yeah whatever... *leaves*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

745 words :)