It's you. - Fortegreen x Reader Part 4 (confusing)

.

.

.

"...You traitor..."

That stung you inside. You looked at him desperately, trying to convince him that you were just trying to do your job.
"Fortegreen please, I had no choice-"

You then looked around and saw the last thing you'd expect to be there. Brown. He looked at you both and he immediately pulled Fortegreen to his side. He then called the emergency button. Everyone was suddenly teleported to the meeting room, annoyed that their sleeping has been interrupted.

"It's you." Brown accused you, pointing at you and Fortegreen didn't even do or say anything, but stare at you in shock and disbelief. You tried denying it, but Brown used Fortegreen as a witness and it was now time for voting.

4 people voted you, but Fortegreen skipped for some reason and Brown looked at him in confusion, but it wouldn't be enough to save you. It then struck you. You secretly used the sabotage button to swap voted onto another person. Brown didn't have an emergency button left and he was pretty sure no one would vote off nothing. Everyone watched as the innocent person fell into the Lava Pit.

Yellow was ejected.

They seemed disappointed, but it was pretty much a normal thing in Polus. Everyone went back to their sleeping quarters, but Fortegreen just stood there, shocked that someone who was nice and had a kid was just ejected like that. You then sighed and went over to him, but Fortegreen back away, panicked. 

"Please don't kill me!" 
"Hey- I'm not gonna kill you, okay? Just trust me."
"...Trust you?... Trust you?"

You then looked at him and sighed. 

"I- I didn't choose to be like this, okay? Sometimes you need to do stuff to survive even if you know it's wrong." 

You then took a step closer to him, which kind of was a bad move. Fortegreen threatened you that if you took a step closer, he'll jump off the Lava Pit himself. You knew he'd never do something like that, but it made you sad that you knew you hurt him enough that he'd start threatening you like this.

Fortegreen wasn't the type to like actually to tell anyone that you were an Imposter, but he clearly had enough. He just walked away like nothing happened. You sighed and looked away. You felt like he'd never actually tell, but it made you feel manipulative (which you are). 

(Sorry but time-skip because I'm lazy)

This is when Olive (shape shifter) decided to go on a killing spree bc yk.

Fortegreen was doing tasks to clear his mind in Storage. Olive followed Fortegreen into Storage and tried killing him. Then something unexpected happened. There was a blue shield when Olive tried killing him. Fortegreen then noticed this and got alerted immediately. He looked at Olive in shock and immediately vented from Storage to Office. He thought the only Imposter left was you... what? 

He then vented but in horror, he saw Brown's lifeless body on the flood. As if he has been stabbed. Fortegreen figured he also encountered Olive but that wasn't the problem now. Olive was onto him. Orange and Tan were probably dead as well and he doesn't know much about the status of Red, Blue, White and Mini Yellow. He checked vitals and luckily, they were still alive but didn't know where they were. They went outside and found Red and Olive barking for the sabotage button.

You were also outside, and you were on Red's side. Eventually, more trouble came and saw Purple and Pink there and started most of the fight. Pink was fighting with Olive, until she saw Fortegreen trying to enter Storage with Blue, White and Mini Yellow. He tried venting from outside of Comms to Storage, but Pink stopped him. She raised him with one of her parasites and smiled devilishly.

"Any last words?"
"...Please-" You saw this and tried shooting Pink in the head, but Purple didn't let that happen as he kind of just tackled you to the floor. Pink then suddenly dropped him to the floor, and you wondered why. You then suddenly saw the MIRA HQ dropship and Pink came running to it.

Everyone was barking until the MIRA HQ soldiers came. The first person to come in was Pink. Followed by you, Red, Blue, White and Mini Yellow. Purple and Fortegreen were last. Fortegreen got captures by one of Olive's parasites, but Purple shot it, helping Fortegreen up. He did a last-minute attempt of trying to get onto the now going away ship, and it happened.

Purple was now on the ship, but Fortegreen was hanging onto Purple by one hand. Fortegreen tried getting himself up, but he lost his grip. One of the soldier's checked his vitals.

He's dead.

You saw all of this happen and you just sat there, in shock and horror. The dropship fully closed, leaving all of you in there. 

You blamed yourself for everything.

The ship was now going away, into space. Fortegreen was now a guardian angel. He couldn't help but protect you, even if he knew you were an Imposter. Now, no one can eject you or kill you (Jackal).

Now he was the one protecting you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no kidding, not even I know what's going on. This is one of the most confusing and unplanned chapters I've ever done so far so sorry if you don't understand anything 😭🙏🏻

guys give me a break i'm still making progress on this stuff so yk yeah

897 words