What do you want?! - Green x Yellow Part 3

THERE ISN'T MUCH GREEN X YELLOW HERE, BUT IT'S AT THE END!

(I was thinking about cropping Lime out of the picture 🙏🏻)

Hey guys, so I felt bad for stalling this Green x Yellow for soo long so I decided to do a part now.

pls enjoy i was struggling so hard with ideas .___.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green went to Navigations and reported the situation to their general back in Earth (which he should've done earlier). The general was against the idea, but they also wouldn't have the public's side with them. The general wasn't a murderer though, so he allowed it. Yellow sighed in relief when she heard from Green that it was approved.

After a few hours of flying, they all finally reached back to MIRA HQ.

Green then sighed and rubbed his face, nervous and frustrated that Dr. White would actually do such a thing. Lime was holding Navy in his arms while Cyan and Black were securing and locking up the dropship. 

Yellow was one of the first people to get out. Lime sighed as he was next to get out, followed by Green, Cyan and Black. This time, Black brought a baseball bat with him for some reason. Cyan then looked at him, kind of confused.

"What for?"
"Oh nothing..."

Cyan then snickered a little. Green and Lime opened the door to MIRA, but Cyan couldn't help but notice a sound coming from inside the dropship. He didn't really pay attention to it.

Ghost White, Red and Blue were just goofing around a little inside the dropship and they kinda just dropped the customize tab. 

Eventually, everyone went inside but they also faced a problem... there were many Imposters around and didn't know what to do. Lime then got an idea. He gave Navy to Black. 

"Wh-.. Why me?!" Black whispered.
"Stay here. All of you."

 Lime whispered back. He then ran back to the dropship and got Green's hoodie. He also saw that the customize laptop was suddenly down. He then looked around for a moment and put it back on the storage box where it always was. He then locked and secured the dropship, ran back to their hiding place and showed it to Green.

Green looked confused but then immediately got it. He then glared at Lime and shook his head.

"No. I am NOT going through that again." 
"Aw come on, it couldn't be THAT bad, right?" Cyan said as he peaked over at the guys around. Green then scoffed and looked at Cyan.

"How about you try it yourself if it couldn't be that bad?" Cyan then raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "Are you colorblind? This is green, stupid."

Green then rolled his eyes. "I've been chased by 100 or possibly more than that. Come on I need a rest from that." Cyan then mockingly rolled his eyes and looked away. Yellow then saw a marker on the ground. She quickly took it and checked if it was working by trying a bit on her. It was dry, but there it worked.

"What if we draw Imposter features on our faces."
Black then saw someone flash right by him. "Lime- Hey!-"

Lime suddenly got up with Navy and dashed towards the end of the hallway, and into a small storage room. Most of the Imposter were way too busy to care. 

Out of panic, Black then followed. Followed by Cyan. Yellow then took Green's hand and they both ran to the other side. Green didn't know Yellow could run so fast. Yellow was basically dragging him at this point when suddenly, Green got scratched in the leg by an IMposter who was trying to catch up with him and kill him.