She was only 6. - Navy's backstory. (S.A. INCLUDED!)

!!IMPORTANT!!

!!!MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC, DO NOT READ. PLEASE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

"Don't come back."

Was the last thing they've heard over the radio. Many people in the dropship were worried, especially Collin. He sighed and the only thing he could do right now is pretty much pray.

He didn't have any contact with MIRA HQ, unless he asks the captain, which he probably didn't want to do because the captain was in a bad and worried mood. But he decided to risk it.

"Hey uh... boss?"
"What?"
"Can I... try contacting-"
"It's not worth it. They made it clear that's something's wrong, and I have no authorization to give you stuff without our major's permission, you know that."

He then sighed and looked away. "I understand." Collin then left the captain's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indigo was out there, trying to search for Navy. The only reason why he'd do this was because he knew Collin trusted him well enough that he'd leave him to babysit Navy while he was away since he would never let his one and only kid with anyone else.

He looked through the all the rooms, no one. Either dead bodies or infected people. Indigo made it his priority to evacuate with his dad and Navy. He was the type of person who'd put himself before others. People were starting to evacuate. He urged his dad to go to the escape pods (or whatever you call them), but he was too stubborn.

"Oh my god dad, just go!"
"I'm not leaving without my son. Besides, I'm old. Nothing to live for."

"Live for me."
"Nah."

He then showed Indigo something he'd never thought he'd see. His dad got bit by one of the parasites, so even if he did get on, he'd be a threat to the others. His dad was basically a murderer at this point like all the infected.

"I hate you..." Indigo then rushed to find Navy. Dark Slate Blue then sat down on some... trash thingy or something (The first time Dark Slate Blue was shown on screen ig)

He was near Communications. Dark Slate Blue was one of the engineers in MIRA HQ for a long time. He then decided to contact the other bases they had there.

Skeld, Polus and Airship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navy was alone in their room, holding onto her stuffed animal Collin gave her closely to her. She was scared. She then suddenly saw from across the room, someone venting to her room. An infected person. ??? looked at her and grinned devilishly (singular). She then looked at them, confused. She then rubbed her eyes for a moment because in her perspective, ??? looked like a shadow. ??? then grabbed her and slammed her to the bed.

Navy then screamed for help, but the infected person shushed her. They then smiled at her, as if trying to manipulate her or something.

???: "Hey... don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Y-Yes you are! Please let me go-"

??? then slapped her in the face. "SHUT UP!" Navy then cried in pain. She was pinned on down on the bed.

"Please!-"

??? then took her clothes off aggressively. Their hands roamed around her neck and moving down to her chest.

"If you say anything else, I'm gonna kill you."