Too much? - Fortegreen x reader Part 2 (comfort/hurt)

Continuation of x reader. Reader is pretty much genderless at this point. The gender of reader is your choice since it doesn't affect the story in any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

"...We're gonna make it out alive."

Fortegreen then held your hand. 

"If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always come to me, okay?" 

Fortegreen then gave you a small kiss on the cheek. This made you feel confused at first, but then you couldn't help but pull him into a small kiss on the lips which lasted like what 1 or 2 seconds only. Fortegreen couldn't believe it, but he liked it. He then smiled at you.

"That... That was nice..." You then smile at him. He then approached you and hugged you. 

"I love you... it's pretty much that all this time, it was you." - Fortegreen.

"...That was fast..." - You
"Too much?" - Fortegreen
"No you're good..." - You

You then looked at him in shock. You were holding back a smile. He held your hand and kissed the back of your palm with it. "Well... I've got some tasks to do. You should do some too so we can finally beat the Imposter."

The way he said "finally" made you feel bad and guilty about yourself all over again. He then kissed you again and left Storage as if nothing happened. He left you there, basically flustered. He really didn't seem like the awkward type in love if anything.

You then left after a few minutes of processing what just happened.

You then tried distracting yourself and exited Storage and tried to find someone to kill. 

You were gonna protect Fortegreen with all your life, no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYSS I'M SORRY IT'S LITERALLY SO SHORT BUT LIKE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS :((((((((((((( 

I ALREADY HAVE PART 3 IN MIND AND IT'S COMING OUT SOON SO THAT'S SOMETHING :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

PART 3 IS PROBABLY AND ANGST OR SOMETHING BUT LIKE I'M NOT SURE :):

BECAUSE I KINDA REALIZED THIS WASN'T BECOMING MORE OF A SHIP ANYMORE, AND MORE LIKE JUST A SCENARIO BUT LIKE YKYK

so this is a short chapter ._.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS SO I PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO POST CHAPTERS WEEK BECAUSE IM BUSY BUT I'M GONNA POST UPDATES ON MY OTHER BOOK :D

371 words :)