Don't come back. - Original meets Alternate! - Navy's backstory

Alternate story meets Original!

This may be confusing, but I hope you guys understand <3.

Original Timeline: Before and after the outbreak of the parasites began.

Alternate Timeline: During and After Red and the Skeld gang were saved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

"Promise you will come back alive?"
"Hey honey... cheer up, why wouldn't I?" 

Collin said, reassuring his daughter. Navy looked at him and hugged him tightly. Collin was requested to be on a mission for some reason. 

He was a soldier who resigned when he had Navy to be a full-time parent, but he was requested to come back for an important mission. 

In fact, it wasn't requested. It was more of a command. He had no choice but to go. They paid him more than before so that's something. 

He hugged Navy back. "Do you want to come with me to the dropship?" Navy smiled at him and nodded. She then started crying which made Collin feel incredibly bad.

He then sighed and nodded. He then carried her in his arms, going to the MIRA HQ dropship. Many of his comrades were there, saying their goodbyes with family members. Some of the scientists and everyone else was there. Collin then sighed. 

"Be good, okay? I want you to stick with Uncle Indigo all the time, alright?" Collin looked at Indigo who was standing by the side and said to Navy. Navy then nodded and cried even more. She ran to him, hugging.

"I'm going to miss you, dad... please come back soon..." 

Collin had to admit, even he has been getting emotional. I mean, who wouldn't? Collin hugged her tightly as if it would be the last time, he'd ever see her. It was the final round up call (or whatever you call it). 

Collin then let go of Navy and looked at Indigo. He then happily shakes hands with him, and Indigo did the same. He then hugged him Indigo.

(Picture a regular sized among us bean hugging an extra-large one. Weird, huh.)

 "Great having you around, man. Take care of her while I'm gone."
"No problem. Take care." 

Collin then hugged Indigo and started walking towards the dropship. He couldn't help but hug Navy once more time. He looked at Navy with teary eyes.

"I love you." - Dark Blue
"I love you too." -Navy

 He looked at them one last time before his captain called him over. He then started walking to the MIRA HQ dropship.  The doors started closing, and Collin looked back at Navy and Indigo one last time before the doors fully closed.

The dropship started flying away. Everyone waved goodbye. Indigo then looked at Navy. 

"Well kid... what do you want to do now?" 
"Can I... sleep?" Indigo then nodded. 
"Sure."

Indigo and Collin were friends even before they both applied for MIRA HQ and Collin trusted him well enough to take care of his kid while he was gone. Indigo and Navy went back to her and her dad's room. Indigo then put Navy on the bed. She didn't have any sleep last night from how much she was begging her dad to not go and crying.

She sighed as Indigo put her on the bed.

"Get some sleep, kid." Navy then nodded and eventually she drifted to sleep. Indigo sat down at one of the chairs they had in the room and sighed. He was also a scientist in MIRA HQ. It was estimated that Navy's dad was gonna be gone for a while.