What's happening? - Pink x Purple

Not really sure if I can call this part 2 of Alternate Red but... you guys can decide.

I felt like doing a Purple x Pink chapter for absolutely no reason at all.

Not much happening here so uh... yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

Pink looked back and Red was still down. She then Purple style used the sabotage button and launched towards the still half-opened dropship door. One of the soldiers then noticed her and helped her up until she got up. She then looked back while Blue pulled her in and sat her down.

(idk how you call it, it's like one of those scenes in movies where one character is looking back at some place petrified, and another is pulling them away from the scene.)

After 2-3 days in space, they finally arrived back in MIRA. Everyone got the physical and mental attention they needed (i'm so smart ikr i'm using big words.)

Mini-Yellow, White and Blue were okay, but Pink... not really. She'd always be sitting in cafeteria, eating pizza or staring at a wall basically. Sulking.

What happened to Purple just never got out of her head. The way Red just stabbed him and basically killed him in her perspective just made her want to vomit all the pizza and ice-cream she just ate a few moments ago. 

She killed many people in many more ways before which was even worse than a few stabs to the chest. She has a way higher kill count than Purple so why was this different? She felt frustrated and guilty. She was highly regretting that she didn't do anything.

A part of her was defending herself. "What could you do in that situation anyways? It's not like... It's not like I actually stood chance against that... thing..." 

(grrrr how could you call my poor baby bloody tampon baba boy a "thing" rahhh)

But another part of her was blaming herself. "But I could've saved him... I don't know how but I could've..."

She started clawing the cafeteria table. There weren't really many people around, other than her and some chefs who were preparing food back in the kitchen in the back (including Orange hehe) for dinner. 

She then saw one of the soldiers coming her way. She immediately hid her imposter features and tried making it look like everything was okay. The soldier then approached her place and sighed.

"I heard you were close to an individual named Purple?"

Pink then looked away and nodded. The soldier then sighed. 
"Well... if you haven't known... he's lived here for a while before joining Skeld." Pink then looked up at him.

"Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast."

The soldier then looked away awkwardly and cleared his throat. "Well, we had to clean out his room, and uh... we found this." He then handed the item to Pink. Pink then took a moment to look at it and nodded.

"...Thanks."

He then nodded and walked away.

Pink then stored it away into her inventory and continued sulking and eating. Blue, White and Mini-Yellow entered cafeteria and saw Pink there. Blue then walked over to Pink's side and sat beside her. "A-Are you okay?"

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHH DO I LOOK OKAY?????????????" was what Pink would've said but she really just said.

"Yes."

"...Sorry, I was just checking on you..."
"I don't need checking up on bbg, just leave me alone."
"Wha-" -White

Blue then got up and sighed. "If you need anything, just... talk to us, okay?" She then walked away. White and Mini-Yellow wanted to get something from the vending machine and Pink got an idea. She then walked up to the both of them.

"Wanna see a trick?" Mini-Yellow then worriedly looked at White.
"If you're trying to kill us, it won't work. I mean look at this place."

Pink went behind the vending machine and pulled out a small screwdriver from under it. This took Mini-Yellow by surprise, and he giggled. Pink then started doing some stuff to the vending machine, screwing some parts out and everything, and a few seconds later, she got a few coins out.

Mini-Yellow then gasped in surprise. "What?!" 

He looked at Pink for a moment and giggled. Pink then offered him some coins. Mini-Yellow then ordered what he wanted. Pink then looked at White.

"I can be nice sometimes too, you know."

White then rolled your eyes. "I'm watching you." Pink then narrowed her eyes at him and walked away. It was supposed to be lights out at Skeld anyways and they were still outside.

----------

Pink then walked back to her dorm room, which was Purple's room since Pink didn't really have anywhere to sleep for the last 2 days other than the MIRA HQ dropship, which she willingly wanted to sleep since she didn't like everyone snoring.

She then sat down on his bed and sighed. She was about to go to bed with her ice-cream body pillow but then she suddenly remembered something.

Pink then took the item the soldier gave her from Purple out of her inventory.

It was an envelope for some reason. Pink didn't exactly know why the soldiers didn't just throw it away like everything else and she decided to just look inside and see what's so special about this thing.

"[insert random date], Don't ask why, but I love you and will always."

Pink then looked at the envelope in confusion. She looked at it and chuckled in slight disbelief. This was clearly Purple's handwriting and not some sort of sick joke, but she just didn't know why he would even write such words.

She didn't even know that Purple was even capable of having these types of feelings especially by the way he acts towards her. Someone who is constantly hungry and basically ruins Purple's plans. Purple and Pink never really got along, at least in Purple's perspective. Purple was really the only friend Pink had in this world, but Purple saw her as more. 

Being the cold person he is, he didn't really know how to express it so he basically just scolded Pink whenever she screwed up the slightest bit in something, and when she's doing it okay or whenever she's kind of just there, Purple doesn't really acknowledge her existence until one of them says something.

Eventually, when the time came, Purple just kind of decided to write a short note and never talk about it. But that was years ago, so those feelings must've faded away at this point, right?...

[insert random date]

They were both still around 15-17 that time or something. She had to admit to herself, she also kind of had a thing for him back then (I can't blame her). 

Pink then sighed to herself quietly as she laid down on Purple's now her bed, staring at the short note and just wondering what could've been if they just at least got along more in the past.

-------------

After a while, Pink was just about to fall asleep until she felt some slight rumbling outside. She then decided to check it out. She got out of bed and started walking down the hallways to check it out.

The MIRA HQ dropship was leaving soon. Soldiers were packing up loads of weapon and machinery for some reason. Blue and White were also there, but Mini-Yellow wasn't, probably sleeping away in their room. Blue and White seemed worried and Pink approached Blue with a tap on her shoulder.

"What happening?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing much here, just a fluff chapter of these 2 lil beans :>

1218 words