...I missed you - Brown x White - Fluff? (requested)

Characters are from the Alternate timeline. 

!!!FLUFF!!!
(Don't really know what else to say so...)

!!!THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL OR ALTERNATE, JUST A SCENARIO!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started when the Skeld crew arrived at Polus. It was an unscheduled appearance. Brown, the captain was just roaming around the grounds of Polus until he sees a dropship come out of nowhere. He got kinda startled and moved a bit farther, to see that there was Red standing in front of his friends, Yellow with Mini Yellow, and White helping an injured Blue. At this point, all of the Polus crew were there already. Tan helped Blue as Red was explaining the situation to Brown. Brown seemed kind of surprised to see White there, but he wasn't complaining.

They had to stay in Polus for as long as they had until help came.

A few months past by while the Skeld crew were in there.

They got along well, White and Brown in particular. They were close...friends. Too close maybe that even Blue started teasing them about it. Brown would get annoyed whenever Blue would bring it up.

Blue was up and okay to continue doing tasks since bro just got ran over by a whole and literal dropship. Blue was doing tasks with Orange in Kitchen, (Not a place in Polus, just in the Rodamrix world)

Blue saw Brown come in and whenever he sees Brown he always thinks of Brown and White. Blue started messing around with him again.

"We're not in school anymore, Blue." Brown said as he rolled his eyes.

"The kid isn't wrong, captain." Orange said as she was cutting some vegetables in there. Blue was just chilling, hanging out with Orange since he kinda felt bad for Orange, being alone all by herself from time to time.

 Brown wasn't used to these types of stuff for a while, so he decided to get Blue back.

"Why are you always with Orange, huh? Always in this kitchen with her?" Brown said back, crossing his arms with an eyebrow raised.

Blue looked at Brown, then at Orange nervously and shake his head. 

"...Whatever. I'm gonna do my upload."
(In this chapter, there is a download task in Kitchen because why not lol)

Blue then left the Kitchen, kind of embarrassed, leaving Brown and Orange in there alone.
Brown was about to say something until White came in.
"Uh...Brown, can I ask you something?" Brown then put up a serious expression on. Orange saw this all happen and chuckled to herself.

"Yeah what's up?"
"Can I use Comms for a minute? I need to get in contact with the people back in Earth."
"Sure go ahead." He smiled at White.
White nodded, exiting Kitchen to go to Comms. Blue was there doing his download task, still thinking about what Brown said earlier.
"Why are you always with Orange, huh? Always in the kitchen with her?"  Blue couldn't stop thinking about it. Does he have a thing for her or something? Come on...no way...right? 

Blue's thoughts were interrupted by White entering Comms.

"White, what do you think of Brown? He's being a prick lately." Blue said jokingly, hoping to get a reaction out of White.
"Brown? He's...he's good I guess." 
"I bet."
White then looked away. She then rolled her eyes at Blue and smiled.
"Right." She then started doing her communicating stuff on the computer. 

Brown left the Kitchen, leaving Orange in there all by herself again.

Fortegreen (crewmate) and Tan was together with Brown just outside Electrical. They were trying to fix an error in cams and looked at him. 

"So, uh...how do you think of the Skeld team so far?" Fortegreen asked Brown. Brown shrugged and replied.
"Well, they aren't a pain in the ass, unlike you." Brown said jokingly. Fortegreen hit him playfully on the back. 

"Red...is being a bit off." - Fortegreen

"White said he's fine. I hope." - Brown

"Blue is closer to Red, and he said he needs physical and mental rest for some reason that happened back at Skeld." - Tan

"That's not what White sai-" - Brown.

"You always seem to be listening to White."

Brown then stopped. He gave Fortegreen that classic eyebrow raises and crossed arms at him.

"What are you trying to say by that, exactly?"

Fortegreen shrugged, "Oh nothing..." Fortegreen definitely knew what he was trying to say, and Brown caught on. He scoffed and chuckled at him. 

"God you guys are horrible... I'll be in Office." He then left. He was on his way to the left side of Office, the one near the Communiations and Weapons.

On his way there, he saw White and Mini Yellow (Yellow's kid) playing in the snow. They were building snowmongusmen on the snow. "She's so adorable." Brown thought to himself. He had shown some interest in White for some reason.
White then glanced up, seeing Brown watching them from the distance. Brown didn't want to creep White out though, so he quickly looks away and continued walking.

Time-skip and it was night in Polus. Everyone went back to their sleeping dorms. White didn't really feel like sleeping so she decided to walk around Polus. Brown had the same idea. Eventually they bumped into each other outside.

White then noticed Brown, smiled and waved. 

"Uh...hey." White said. Brown then smiled at her.
"Hi. What are you doing out here? I thought you were asleep."
White awkwardly chuckled and smiled. "I wasn't sleepy."

They were talking about stuff like any "friends" would and they enjoyed their time together. Away from everything, just together for a minute.

It turns out that they were actually married together. They didn't really tell anyone because well...because no one really brought it up.

White then gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled. 

"I missed you."
"...I missed you too."

Brown then hugged White tight and kissed her on the forehead. 
"...Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" 
White's visor seemed to sparkle a bit.

"Sure, why not?" She chuckled and she followed Brown into his room. Brown locked the door and went on the bed with White, laying down and just, you know, cuddling and all that married couple stuff.

Orange was just standing outside there, shocked.

 She literally just finished cooking food for tomorrow and she just stood there with a shocked expression. She then smiled excitedly to herself. She definitely was going to rat them out for this. Everyone will like this news... I mean, everyone has been suspecting them of being together for a while now so...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1193 WORDS? HUH? That's something I don't see every day ._. (I suddenly got that 3:00 AM motivation that's why I'm writing this)

Guys when I wrote:

"She chuckled, and she followed Brown into his room." and "Brown locked the door and went on the bed." 

I didn't mean that in a dirty minded way 🙏🏻

I meant it in an old married couple way, like you know. 

Did I just add a bit of Orange x Blue there what- I didn't even realize it.

ALSO, GUYS I WANTED TO DO A MARRIED COUPLE BROWN X WHITE AU BUT I REALIZED THIS WAYY TOO LATE SO I JUST DECIDED TO ADD IT IN THE END

Next part will come out soon, but not today since I'm really sleepy guys. Thanks for reading btw :DDD 
 (It was way longer than I expected it to be)