What have you done? - Red and Fortegreen angst(?) (requested)

Guys like I said before, I'm clearly not good at angst so...yeah. 
Characters are from Alternate Timeline.

!!!MENTION OF SUICIDE!!!

Fortegreen Imposter - Olive
Fortegreen Crewmate- Fortegreen.

Coral is a character which isn't in Rodamrix's Alternate timeline, I just used the character as a victim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nighttime at Polus and everyone was asleep.

Red couldn't sleep because of those annoying Imposters ghosts trying to get him to kill someone. He didn't choose this. He used to be a crewmate until Purple kind of infected him with his sabotage button. Olive wasn't helping either. Red decided to go out for a walk to clear his mind. It was snowing and no one seemed to be around. He left the sleeping quarters and headed over to admin. Blue was injured and had to rest in Medbay so Red had to do her tasks until she felt better again. 

He decided to be a good friend and do her tasks. He was passing by Admin, going to Specimen. While he was doing that, he decided to check the admin table. Not that he needed to, just why not. He then noticed there was a person in Specimen for some reason. He seemed kind of confused, but figured it was probably that Olive mf in there again. He headed over to Specimen where he had to do Blue's download task. He entered through lower decontamination and looked inside, and found out it was just Coral. Coral was just doing that one reactor task, minding his own business. Coral decided to finish some undone tasks since he kind of over slept.

Olive then out of nowhere (upper decontamination) entered Specimen. He noticed Red and Coral and he grinned mischievously. He was just walking around Polus, having the same idea as Red.

"Hey there." His cold and sharp voice broke the silence in the room. Coral finished the task and looked at him. Red did the same. It was clear to him that something was gonna go wrong in here. Olive then went over by Red's side and put his arm around him. 

"Say Red, what are you doing here late at night?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." Red glared at Olive angerly. Olive then chuckled and sabotaged lights. Coral, being a crewmates can't see anything and he panicked. 
"Wh- What do you guys want?!" 

Red's sudden urge to kill someone came back and Olive knew. 
"Do it." The Green Imposter ghost said. Then all the Imposter ghosts surrounding him did the same. Red's Imposter features started coming out, like his claws. Olive saw this and smiled devilishly.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything to you." Olive said to Coral. Coral tried escaping until Olive's tentacles blocked him. "No- Please-" Coral tried begging for mercy and it made Red sick to the stomach. Red had to kill him. He had to. Besides, if he managed to escape from them, Coral would press the emergency button since Olive clearly was too lazy to kill him himself.

Almost everyone but the 3 of them were asleep so no one fixed the lights because no one even knew they were off, obviously. Olive then grabbed Coral by the waist using his parasites and looked at Red. 

"Do the honors. I know you want to." 

Red looked at Olive. Olive was trying to get Red to kill him, even though it wasn't part of the deal. Red knew it was wrong but...felt so right. He wanted to. He had to. Red actually thought about it. Coral seemed to have given up at this point since he wasn't even trying to leave. Really should've been a good idea to just stay indoors...

"You know the food our good chef Orange cooks? It's getting boring, isn't it? Try something to change things up a bit."

"N-No! This wasn't part of the deal! If you kill or hurt him, I'm throwing you out to the Lava Pit!"