𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

IT WAS FINALLY CHRISTMAS SEASON, AND THAT MEANT TEAM SECRET SANTA

IT WAS FINALLY CHRISTMAS SEASON, AND THAT MEANT TEAM SECRET SANTA. Willie was sat at the door between Ted's office and the rest of the locker room so that she could listen in to both conversations. They were just exchanging gifts among coaches, so she was laughing at the scene in front of her.

Colin had just unwrapped his present from Bumbercatch, and it pulled it out to reveal a white and red knit scarf. The Hughes man examined it. "A scarf. Cool. Bumbercatch, did you make this?"

"Yeah, man, knitting soothes me. Sorry. I didn't know everyone was doing booze," Bumbercatch responded, gesturing around to almost every man that had a bottle or bourbon, whiskey, wine, vodka, or some other bizarre alcoholic drink.

"Nah, mate. Cheers! This is great. I can wrap it around my booze," Colin responded, and he wrapped the scarf around his neck and played with the ends. He seemed absolutely enamored with it, which made Willie giggle. "Merry Christmas."

Isaac, who was sitting in the middle of the room with a sack and a Santa suit, called up the next person. There was a lot more booze and laughing, but Willie's attention was drawn away from the middle of the room when Jamie walked over to Ted's office. She frowned when she heard him ask, "Have you got anythin' that I can give as a present?"

"Oh, Jamie," she sighed, shaking her head and smiling. Only he would not get a gift for Secret Santa.

He glanced back at her with a clueless expression and a shrug as she grinned up at him. She stood up and leaned against the doorway, looking into the room as he explained, "I didn't know I had to get a gift. The email said "Secret Santa". I didn't wanna ruin the surprise, did I?"

"You know what, hold on here. Yep, here you go. Higgins, look alive," Ted told him, pulling a box that looked like it had booze in it out of his drawer. He tossed it to Higgins who got to work wrapping it while Jamie watched. Keeley stuck a bow on it, and Ted tossed it over to Jamie. "Here comes a little magic pixie dust. Whoo! There's your Christmas miracle."

"God bless me... everyone," he responded, looking down at the gift in his hand in shock and admiration.

Willie chuckled and sat back down, and she moved over when Jamie turned around, letting him know that there was a spot next to her. He took a seat, and they watched the Secret Santa for a moment before he questioned, "What're you doing for Christmas?"