𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

TED'S FAMILY WAS IN TOWN FOR THE WEEK, AND THAT MADE WILLIE A BABYSITTER

TED'S FAMILY WAS IN TOWN FOR THE WEEK, AND THAT MADE WILLIE A BABYSITTER. She was not usually a fan of children, but Henry, Ted's son, was a pretty pleasant one. He literally just sat in her office and played with legos until it was time for the game later. That was when she lost him because she was on her way to bring him to the box with her, but he released her hands and took off running down the hall. "Dad!"

"Sorry, Ted. He got away from me," Willie apologized as she walked into the locker room behind the boy. She noticed that the coach had been speaking with Jamie, and she felt bad because she thought that

"Oh no, it's fine," the man assured her, waving her off as he bent down to hug and greet his kid. He was getting all of the hugs in that he could since Henry and Michelle — Ted's wife — were going home that night after the match. "Hey, big guy. There he is. Hey."

Henry pulled away from his father and looked up at the footballer in front of him in amazement. It was then that the name on the back of the boy's shirt read 'Tartt,' which caused her to roll her eyes and like the kid a lot less. He asked, "Jamie Tartt?"

"Hello, little lad," the man greeted, and the Carlisle woman was shocked. She thought that he would give the kid some candy just so that he could take it away and laugh.

The blonde boy raised his eyebrows at him and smiled politely, something that Jamie definitely did not deserve since he had never been polite in his life. The brunette woman watched as Henry questioned, "Would you sign my shirt?

"All right, turn around," the footballer instructed, grabbing a marker from his locker as the boy turned around. He crouched down and wrote his name on the shoulder of the jersey. Henry turned around once he was done. "Now, next time I score a goal, it won't just be for me. It'll be for you too. And for me. But... just for us."

"Cool," Henry giggled.

Jamie patted him on the shoulder and stood back up, tossing the writing utensil back into the locker. He looked over and chuckled at the brunette woman's surprised face, knowing what she was thinking. She probably had not expected him to be okay with kids, and she did not. She thought that he would just drop kick the kid across the room. "Good lad."