𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

WILLIE HAD NOT WOKEN UP WITH A MAN IN HER BED IN MONTHS

WILLIE HAD NOT WOKEN UP WITH A MAN IN HER BED IN MONTHS. She stirred, and her eyes opened. She glanced up to see that the beautiful man was already staring back at her. She grinned up at him and stretched her arms out as she woke up. He chuckled, "You look so peaceful while you sleep."

"It's kind of creepy that you were watching me," she commented, even though she found it really cute.

He looked into her eyes like he was mesmerized, and she had not had someone look at her like that since she lived in Sacramento. She liked it...a lot. She leaned up a little bit, and he pulled her closer. It was then that she realized that his arm was around her, tracing circles on her bare back. "Well, I can't really help it."

"I should probably go," she informed him, and he finally let her go so that she could collect her clothes. She slid her bra and underwear on before grabbing her bloue as she explained to him why she was in such a rush. She doubted that Rebecca and Keeley would just leave her there, but she did not want to find out if she was right. "I have a plane to catch."

"Where do you live?" he questioned, watching her pull her blouse over her head, only bothering to button it halfway before she moved on to her jeans.

She grinned back at him, glad that he wanted to see her again or at least try maybe. She did want to get to know him, and she felt bad that she was in such a rush to get out of there. It made it seem like she did not want to stay, even though she did. Now, he could be saying all of this just to not hurt her feelings, so she was not going to get her hopes up. "Creepy, again. Richmond."

"Chiswick. Maybe I'll see you around," he told her, and he moved so that he was leaning against the headboard instead of just propping himself on his elbows so that he could watch her.

"Yeah," she replied with a grin. Once her shoe was on, she grabbed her bag and made sure that everything was in it before turning back to the shirtless man in the bed that she had just slept with. "I guess this is goodbye."

He just responded, "May we meet again."

"May we meet again," she agreed, and she stepped outside and tried to make it not look like a Walk of Shame as she headed back to her room to get all of her things. She was hoping to slip in without Rebecca and Keeley noticing so that she could get packed and on the plane without any trouble.