𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄

《❂》

❝handsom, you're a mansion with a viewdo the girls at home touch you like i do?❞

handsom, you're a mansion with a view
do the girls at home touch you like i do?

WILLOW CARLISLE, KNOWN TO PEOPLE SHE LIKED AS "WILLIE," moved from California to Richmond when she was twenty-one years old, right after she finished college

WILLOW CARLISLE, KNOWN TO PEOPLE SHE LIKED AS "WILLIE," moved from California to Richmond when she was twenty-one years old, right after she finished college. She was the happiest that she had ever been except for the fact that she left her twin brother, Matt, and their best friend, Alex, behind. 

She moved to England when she was twenty-one and got a job as a secretary for a software company that payed little to nothing. She got a crappy apartment in a sketchy neighborhood, but she made it work. 

About a month into her stay, she bumped into a man at a pub who offered to walk her home. She was a little drunk and was not thinking straight, and she figured that this nice man at the bar would be less likely to attack her that the creepy people that hung out in her neighborhood. 

He said that his name was Colin and that he was a footballer. When he mentioned the name of his club, he was shocked to discover that she had never heard of it. She had explained to him that she had moved there a month ago and that she was still not up to date on the British culture. He had dropped her off at her apartment, and he ended up giving her his number "just in case she ever needed a walk home again." 

She had ran into him a lot more times since then at the very same bar, and sometimes, when he was with his mates, they would all go on a walk back to her apartment. He was the first friend that she made in England. She ended up getting to know some of Colin's teammates pretty well, and she found out that they were actually pretty famous when people kept coming up to them and asking them to take pictures with them. Some of the people that she had become acquainted with were Isaac, Richard, Sam, and surprisingly, Roy Kent.