𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

WILLIE WAS HANGING OUT WITH KEELEY AND REBECCA

WILLIE WAS HANGING OUT WITH KEELEY AND REBECCA. They were discussing how the Welton woman had dumped her guy after Roy went on this whole speech about how she deserved someone that made her feel like she had been struck by lightning. He was right. Rebecca was an incredible woman that deserved an incredible man.

"Okay, Rebecca. I'll call Terry and talk to him about setting up that dinner," she informed her boss after Keeley left, and Ted walked in just as she was headed toward the door. She raised her eyebrows at everyone in the room. "I'm headed out for some lunch. Does anyone want anything?"

Rebecca shook her head and waved off her employee. "No, thank you, Willie."

"That's mighty kind of you, Willie, but I'm all right," Ted responded with a shake of his head. She grinned at him. The sound of that accent always reminded her that she was not the only foreigner there.

Higgins — who had been using any random table as his office because he had to give up his real one to make room for Dr. Sharon — told her, "I'm good." Dr. Sharon was a psychiatrist that they had hired to help Dani through his problems, and it seemed that a lot of the other players on the team were benefiting from her services.

She then headed out, driving to this area not to far from the club so that she could go for a walk for a while before going to get some food. She had an hour for lunch, so she had a little bit of time. She finally made it to this cafe towards the end of her hour.

Once she ordered her food, she turned around to head out when she noticed a familiar figure standing behind a plant. He was wearing a black suit with weird sunglasses perched on his nose. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Jamie?"

"I'm not stalking ya," he informed her, stepping out from behind the plant. "I've been following you for a few blocks now, and I couldn't text you 'cause I realized that I never had your number. So, I was in town, and I wanted to talk to you 'cause I left Man City to do this reality TV show thing, and I got kicked off of both. So now I don't know what I'm doing, but I just wanted to talk to someone about it 'cause... And whenever I think of talking, I think of you... So I've been following you for the last few blocks. No, I'm lying. I've been following you for your whole lunch hour. But I've just been trying to build up the courage to say hi. So... hi." Her confused look remained on her face, and when she never answered, he asked, "Is that okay?"