𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

	"HEY, ROY," WILLIE GREETED AS SHE STEPPED OUT OF HER OFFICE

"HEY, ROY," WILLIE GREETED AS SHE STEPPED OUT OF HER OFFICE. She had bene needing to speak with him, and that was the perfect opportunity. He did not stop walking and just grunted in response, not even sparing her a glance. "Sorry, I don't speak Caveman."

He finally paused and turned around, offering a sarcastic smile as he told her, "Hello, Willie."

"Ted just wanted me to confirm that you are coming this afternoon to the school thing," she said. She was not exactly sure what to call it, but she was supposed to be accompanying him and Ted when they went to see some elementary school kids and talk to them about football.

He nodded curtly, and he seemed like he severely wanted to get out of the conversation and just go to practice. He really was not one for small talk. "Yes, I'm coming."

"And Rebekah wanted me to confirm that you can't swear in front of the kids," she told him. He opened his mouth to protest, but she already knew what he was going to say. She had warned Rebecca about the unlikeliness of that wish actually happening when she had first suggested it. "And I told her that there was no fucking way that that was going to happen."

"You said that?" he asked, raising his eyebrows in shock because even he would not have the courage to curse in front of the owner of the club. She was absolutely terrifying.

She shrugged. "Well, paraphrasing."

"Good because there is no fucking way I'm going to do that," he assured her, and he turned around and walked away, leaving the conversation. She just sighed and stepped back into her office, finishing up some final things before she had to go hang out with Ted.

Trent Crimm was coming that day to follow around the new coach and write an article about him and the club. Willie was supposed to be there as well to make sure that nobody did or said anything stupid that made the club look bad in the article.

"Hey, excited to spend the day with ya. Gonna be fun. And please, call me Ted," the man was saying to the journalist when the brunette girl came outside. He then turned around and started yelling and cheering for the boy. "All right, let's go! Snuck it by him. Thataway, Sammy. How'd that feel?"