Chapter 25 - The Twisted Proposal

• AUTHOR •

AUTHOR

The warehouse seemed deserted more than usual, there were only few workers who were now about to leave after wrapping their work at midday since it was the weekend and they were scheduled to take a leave early, the day was still sunny in the outskirts of the city named Pune (It is a city in India), just a few meters away someone has their keen eyes on the building which was now empty, only two guards were by the gates.

"This was too easy, I must say," She said while crackling her pretty fingers and her beautiful brown eyes narrowed at Vivaan who was practically shuddering by the tinted window.

"Tum galat kar rahi ho, woh barbaad ho jayenge," He protested, avoiding her harsh glare as if he suddenly realised what he was doing would ruin his friend's reputation and wealth, almost everything they had built so far all these years.

| What you are doing is wrong, they would be destroyed|

In return, she just laughed violently with numbness in her eyes , "Main barbaad hi krungi sabko (I want to destroy them), they have earned this and I intend to triple the amount of Karma they deserve".

The employee's eyes widened in horror, he had never witnessed the amount of sanity he was witnessing in his boss eyes right now, if he had to explain, he would say : She mirrors the lady of death just like Maa Kaali (she is an Indian goddesss, the depiction of wrath and Karma).

"Humor me, Vivaan" Simran toyed him while placing the lighter on his shaking palm.

"Be like a good dog, and follow your owner's order silently".

Her eyes reflect true evilness as her eyes quickly directed at the warehouse, the place from where her perpetrator's company supply goods, the root of all wealth, status and money they have, so it has to disappear or just burn to ashes. She is desperate to watch the show with her eyes, it will be like cold water to her heated heart, maybe it will numb some wounds they drew on her, those scars might have faded but the itching is still there, the haunted memory is still so fresh that she doesn't want to wait any longer to destroy them all, to show them what can she do to them won't be merciful, it will make them beg on their knees but still she won't release them, she wishes to play, toy , torture and ruin them until they die, until they take their last breath, they all have to endure her wrath, and there won't be an escape.

"Ma'am?"

Vivaan raised his eyes, her hand immediately knocked his right cheek almost causing cucussion yet he managed to sit straight with a neutral face knowing she can kill him if she wishes to now, she has the power to do anything to him.