Chapter 13 - The Lost Relation

"A storm is yet to arrive".

Seung grinned neutrally while his onyx eyes moved at his best friend Zander who was so invested in his book that he didn't even bother to concede him.

"Hey IQ king, look here".

The next moment Zander felt his chin squeezed in between his friend's cold hand and immediately knocked him away.

"You are just sadistic, Jae," His eyes followed the dark sky that struck with a lightning bolt.

"You bet I am".

Seung admitted proudly and they both just laughed like any two normal teenagers who were clueless about their future yet happy at this particular moment.

"Ugh, you are such a headache, " Zander rolled his eyes before slamming his book shut and finally getting up.

There was not a single day when they didn't bicker with each other, their friendship wasn't lovey-dovey or simply amazing but it was worth every single one of their emotions as they both easily fit with each other like any two sides of the same coin.

Zander side glared at his friend who was amusingly staring at the raven sky above him as if he was fond of darkness just like him as they both were the victims of circumstances.

"Boo!"

Seung felt pushed onto the ground where the muddy water knocked his face, it irritated him as his tongue tasted something muddy, salty, and bizarre.

"It's shit, you dick".

Zander laughed uncontrollably at taking in the sight of his best friend's mind-blowing expressions and just clicked his picture before escaping from there.

"You asshole, delete that picture right now--"

Seung practically tripped while chasing him as they both took the round of the whole of their school playground like two idiots who were happily paired together and needed no one other than each other as they were enough.

"What happened, Jae? Are you by any chance weak between your knees uhh!".

His mockery irritated Seung a lot as the next he just took off both of his shoes and hurled them at Zander effortlessly as they directly hit the back of his head and he was knocked on the ground and hissed in pain.

"Don't ever piss me off again".

Seung smirked before snatching his phone and deleting that picture.

"Hold onto me," He offered his hand gently to his friend who was rubbing the back of his head as it certainly hurt him.

Zander was effortlessly pulled up and now leaned his head on Seung's lean shoulder, he wasn't muscular yet he was certainly stronger and had an intimidating personality.

"Do we make a good couple?"

Zander raised an eyebrow at his anomalous comment.

"Couple my ass, you dick!".

They were once again on each other's necks but had a beautiful friendship fluttering between them as they both had finally learned to accept each other as who they were.

***

~Zander~