Chapter 16 - The Truth Shines

~ Simran ~

Ever since that kiss my name has been plastered on tabloids as the cold billionaire's new lover which wasn't as surprising until he gave the bizarre statement to the press that it was me who asked him for that kiss and he thought it would have bee...

Ever since that kiss my name has been plastered on tabloids as the cold billionaire's new lover which wasn't as surprising until he gave the bizarre statement to the press that it was me who asked him for that kiss and he thought it would have been rude to turn down the host so in simple words 'that kiss was meaningless to him, just a passing moment with a random woman who is me'.

Bhagwan (God), I am fucking annoyed. That cold bastard!

I slammed my hands on the table angrily, it had been two weeks since I had seen him but the disappointment I felt towards him was getting richer with each passing second as if my heart was accepting how pointless he had become and that he had even lost his sense of integrity.

I was still reeling over my husband when I left the office building to grab a coffee from a nearby cafe as I truly needed space from the office work but a car just screeched right in front of me catching me off guard and before I could even comprehend someone got out and grabbed my hand almost startling me, almost toiling me away. She kidnapped me.

"Kutti tu chal mere sath!".

{ You are coming with me, you bitch}

My eyes widened at Aarna, my badass bestie who was practically hauling me inside the car and slammed the door shut after me while I reeled everything into pieces unable to understand what was wrong with them, didn't she say she never wished to see...

My eyes widened at Aarna, my badass bestie who was practically hauling me inside the car and slammed the door shut after me while I reeled everything into pieces unable to understand what was wrong with them, didn't she say she never wished to see me again? Seemingly, she didn't mean that but still, I was giving her space...

I was now sandwiched between my best friends and across me was my favorite face, my Venice who was the only one greeting me with a big beautiful smile that warmed my heart and made me a little relaxed over everything, I can't believe I have been avoiding to meet him since that day, the reason was simple that I didn't want him to question about Ruza, I just think it's something that Zander should know about first but I guess I was being excessively stupid as if that cold husband of mine would ever listen to me.

"Bhabhi (Sister-in-law), I missed you" He took my right hand delicately and kissed its back before settling back into his place.

I nervously smiled at him as the two bombs that were on each of my sides were about to explode any second and I feared there was no saving from them.