33:'How to' Talk

"So why are you really here?" I ask the dumbass man while plopping down on the bench and chugging my water bottle.

"I came to see you, why?" he replies throwing his arm behind me.

"Limits" I say while eyeing his posture. "Now tell me"

He fixes his posture to a much better one and sighs. "Bold of you to assume I'll tell you what's on my mind, neen."

I scoff.

"So you're saying I believe your bullshit which typically suggests that you came to see me?" I laugh this time. "I don't think you're much of a fan of me."

"Well you think wrong most of the time."He says while leaning his back on the bench.

"Even if you are, I am not a fan of your pathetic company Omar so spare me the pleasure please." I say and stand up dusting my pants.

He chuckles mockingly.

"That's kinda harsh to say to the person who's saved your ass a couple days ago."he says while squinting his eyes a bit to look at me.

I falter a bit upon recalling the events.
"I can't care less, Omar besides you were the one going on with your hero act."

"Me? Atleast I am not a coward like you." he says.

"Its better then being the second choice of everyone anyway." I say with a shrug.

He stands up abruptly.

"What do you even know about me huh? It hasn't even been a month for you to get to know me fully, You may check your facts while giving names to me again, because as far as my knowledge go, none of your parents are with you right now when your stupid looking cousin is back from the dead and so easily makes you shiver just by his name." he spits harshly at me.

I flinch a bit by his raised tone.

Omar takes the clue and works on calming his nerves by breathing harshly, standing very close to me may I add. I am having a seizure of my own with my mind swirling in emotions.

I haven't even told them.

But he doesn't need to know that.

I recover and look up into his eyes. His wavy hair are wet with sweat with some strands sticking on his forehead, with his black tracksuit, that too nearly doused in sweat he surely looks hot.

"Unlike you they have some work to do, they will know about it as soon as they arrive back." I say maintaing my calm with this phsycopath.

"Well we'll see." he says with a click of his tongue.

"We surely will." I reply back and bend down to pick up my water bottle which fell down in the admist of our argument.

I turn and start waking in the opposite direction.

"What is going on between you and Shehram?" he asks behind me.

I stop."Nothing you gottworry about."

"In order for this to work, you have to Atleast tell me these things." he says with a sigh.

"I don't recall you as important enough for it, Omar." I say while turning around to pass him a look.

"This is gonna make things difficult." he insists.

I sigh."Its nothing like that, he is keeping contact with me because of Aaliya I suppose, besides he is a bearable company."

"I see."he says lost in thought.

" Look" I say ready to get over the 'how to do this crap' conversation. "As you are entitled as my fiance in front of my 'soon to be dead by my hands' cousin, we don't have to pretend like we can tolerate each other all the time okay?. Whenever he is around you act like it that's it. I will find another way soon." I say in a promising tone.

" Sounds like a 'flopiest flop' plan, Daneen Awan." he says.

"Whatever, I can't bear you all he damn time." I say truthfully.

"I doubt anyone enjoys your company at all, Daneen." he snaps.

"I bet your family says otherwise, Omar Khan." I say to  him with a wink recalling how his smallest brother likes me and I like him too as well as his mother and now Shehram too. Uncle is okay with me too.

He looks at me dumbfounded and shakes his head.

I turn around and start walking and shout back. "Next time give me a heads up that you'll be interrogating me while  fake acting, although I wish there won't be one."

"Dont flatter yourself, I don't enjoy you." he shouts back.

"I am sure as hell flattered by the constant meeting Omar, tone them down." I say as the ungrateful brat I am.

"You'll always be ungrateful."he says.

"To you, yes." I say and make a turn out of the jogging track away from him.

It's gonna be disaster with him.

I need to find another way soon.