14:Bold

"So you clearly enjoyed yesterday, right?" my father asked me with a smile while smoothing down the butter on his bread slice.

I was having breakfast at nearly 12 pm and I didn't mind. I needed that beauty sleep. After the events of last night played in my mind I felt nothing more then uneasy.

> wearing heels despite my injured ankle. (I'll wear them today too.)

> letting Aaliya down beacuse of that idiot who ruined my mood.

>dancing with Omar Khan at last had to be the most stupid thing I've ever done.

"I surely did, yes. But I'll be staying over today at Aaliya's. I don't want to let her down today too." I replied to Baba.

"Oh it's totally okay with me, because we can't be there as a family I can trust you to represent us." he said while wiping his hand with the cloth after taking the last bite of the slice.

Maria as well as Baba are going to Malaysia for an important business meeting which I didn't knew a shit about.
Not that I care anyway. Which means the house will be alone and under me for 3 whole weeks.

"I prefer you stay at Aaliya's, you'll get lonely all alone" he suggested.

"I think so too, yeah" I replied while setting my fork down and standing up.

"Excuse me please, I have to go to the university for a quick minute but I'll be back soon" I said while collecting my jacket from the back of the chair.

"Isn't the university closed, neen?" Baba asked.

"It is, but I have to go collect my assignment for the holidays" I said as he kissed me goodbye on the forehead. Giving Maria a curt nod I made my way out.

I started the engine and speeded off in a speed which was completely off limit considering the society. But who cares.
After a solid 10 minuted drive I arrived at the University's driveway and drove straight ahead towards its entrance before a severe headache hit me and I lost my balance on the wheel nearly bumping in a car.

The front car honked at me which made me regain my focus as I got out of the car. Maybe the valet can take it from here.

"Are you in your damn senses?" a voice which I clearly recognised came from the back of my head.

"I surely am, although I highly suspect that for you" I snapped while turning to face him. Omar's eyes flashed with annoyance as he spoke.

"Ofcourse it has to be you ruining my day" he scoffed.

"Shutup, Omar" I said clearly done with him.

"You're a mad woman that's for sure" he said while walking past me.

"Says the hell who?" I said back with a scoff.

"The Man you so happily danced with last night" he spoke turning around.

"Correction, the man who begged me to dance with him last night." I snapped at him again.

"Shutup, Neen" he said frustrated.

"Okay, Second choice" I said back.

"I don't want to see you tonight in my sight, so please stay the hell away from me I danced with you because no matter how poor excuse of a son are you, your mother is a nice woman" I continued.

"So don't get the wrong idea and it's better we be on our own paths" I spoke while walking past him.

"I doubt that Daneen Awan because I won't even miss an ounce of chance for humiliating you. So better watch your back" he said while a smirk crossed his features.