04:Réunion plans

The bright rays from the sun through the window caused me to squint my eyes as I sat up from my deep slumber.

The sleep in my old room seemed too good to end. I still wasn't in the mood to get up as deep nostalgia of me waking up early once 2 years ago hit me. Everyone thought I was sick or something that time.

And here I was, it was 10:00 AM and I was now fully up.

I charged towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Coming out I sought something to wear but considering the fact that I hadn't wore traditional clothes in like a long time I settled on my favourite pair of shalwar kameez which I found tucked in my closet.

 Coming out I sought something to wear but considering the fact that I hadn't wore traditional clothes in like a long time I settled on my favourite pair of shalwar kameez which I found tucked in my closet

Applying a bit of lip balm I was all ready for the day. As my sister was in lahore shopping for her perfect wedding dress, I wasn't able to meet her yesterday when I had arrived. She would be back today and I just couldn't wait to meet her.

Aira played the role of the best sister growing up, when I turned 13 she was the closest person to me. But as I excelled further into my teenage we grew apart.

She was all on in her studies and I wanted to give her the space she wanted and that was when I found my ultimate bestie Daneen.

We met when I was 14-a very crucial age for me as per some events, and I soon found out that what I had with Aira was just a trailer of how much I have gone through with Daneen.

She is truly a sister to me. Even more then that it if I were being honest. Despite the fact that we are polar opposites I adore her so much.

Exiting my room I greeted everyone with an "Aslam o alikum" and a smile. And ate my breakfast in peace.

It was a 'paratha with half fried egg' and a glass of fresh orange juice to balance it. I thanked my mother with a kiss on the cheek and started eating.

Finishing up I washed my dishes and sat on the swing in the open at my balcony. I dialed Daneen's number and we planned to meet at 4 in the noon.

Just the thought of meeting her after such a long time brang tears to my eyes.
Everyone in the school said we were inseparable and to be quite honest.

We were that girls. We still are obviously.

Aira was to arrive at 8 and I had 4 hours to me and daneen which were not enough but I could suffice that.

Sitting here in pure boredom I remembered I missed teasing Subhan.
So with that mission on my mind I set out on my mission towards his room.

"mera chashmish chota sa pyara sa bhai kia kr rha hai" I drawled in a singing tone as I made my way into his room.
(what is my small, freaky brother with glasses doing)

He groaned in annoyance upon seeing me.

"do din nai huwy tumhe aye huwy wapis aur meri zindagi abhi se kharab krny ka mission shuru kr dia hai tumne" he said placing a pillow on his face.
(it hasn't even been 2 days since your return and you are already on your mission to make my life a living hell)

"sharam krlo thori si mein idhr tumhe subah bakhair kehny ayi thi tum aisy keh rahe ho" I pouted in fake sadness.
(I came here to greet you to a good morning and this is how you greet me back)

He threw a pillow at me in response
"JAISY mein tumhe janta nai hun" he narrowed his eyes at me.
(say that to someone who doesn't know you)

Throwing the pillow back at him I patted his hair to which he grunted in frustration "I am just getting started baby BRO" I drawled.

"we'll see about that sissy" he said as humor laced his voice.

Leaving the door open of his room I marched out and smiled in triumph at myself when I heard him call my name from behind.

I missed this.