01:Returning Back

Aaliya's POV.

"Yeah Yeah I'll be with you soon so what's the problem neen?" I huffed while throwing another piece of clothing into my opened suitcase.

"You don't get it babe, that man is a complete jerk . An absolute 'pagal' in my opinion and I just don't know how long I can go on with my problems to you virtually" my bestfriend said.
(madman)

I laughed at her silly behaviour while she went on about her so called sworn enemy in her university. Zipping up my suitcase I reached out for the mobile that was sitting on the counter and was immediately met by my best friend's face.

"You know, I had never seen you so worked up over some boy and God knows how excited I was, Only to find out you aren't on good terms with him too Daneen." I said as disbelief coated my words.

"Can't help it you know. They hate me cause they ain't me" she laughed at the cheesy line she just said.

"Well I'll still be waiting for your prince charming you know, I continued with a smile when I heard her groan in annoyance." the one who calls you Meri Jaan-" she cut me halfway through my sentence. (my love)

"Okay Okay stop right there, excuse me miss romantic because I am not into Prince charming types and you're wellaware" she exclaimed.

I stifled a laugh when I saw her clearly annoyed with my teasing.

"Okay so what aboutt.." I pretended to think an answer while she was waiting to hear the words come out of me which seemed nonsense to her. "that Omar Khan of yours"

"OKAY I am done" she stated getting up from her comfortable position on her couch with a clear what the hell expression on her face.

I laughed out loud upon seeing her worked up state when I had only just said his name. "it's just such fun teasing you I can't help myself neen"

"Ha Ha, wait till tommorow I'll beat your teasing out of you myself once you reach back home" she said in a threatening way.

"Yeah we'll see about that for sure" I laughed again unable to control  it.
Its not always your anti-romantic single bestfriend gets so worked up over a boy so I should make the most of it while it lasts.

"Bye liya" she said with a bored expression. "I love you"

"Love you too neen" I blew her a flying kiss and cut the call.

I sighed.

              I was going home at last.