Nineteen

So...

Vote and comment <3

***

"Yes, a date?" Maxi clarified.

The air was so thick around the group that one can cut it with a sharp blade.

The look in his eyes was indescribable.

Virat and Anushka were standing there wrapped in each other's arms were smiling hesitantly.

Ritika took a deep breath and looked around at everyone else in the group to check what their faces said.

She first made eye contact with her brother and gave her a shrug which she interpreted as "It's up to you" and then with Anushka who looked rather excited.

She then looked at Jassi who was looking at the two with his face devoid of any emotions.

It was clear, he was too, after today, after months of wanting Ritika and Rohit to get together was now waiting to hear what she had to say.

It was then that Ritika noticed that the number of members in their small clique has seemed to go down by one.

Rohit had disappeared.

She looked at Jassi with wide eyes trying to ask him where he went.

Jassi noticed the sudden change of expression on her face from confusion to worry.

He looked to his side for Rohit but found no one there.

He turned urgently to Ritika with his jaw dropped, she gave him a tiny nod which only he saw.

Ritika shook her head and turned her attention back to Maxwell who was still patiently waiting for an answer.

She thought he must probably be getting impatient by now.

Ritika could notice Jassi walk away from the group from the corner of her eye, definitely to find Rohit.

"Ritika?" Maxi asked her again.

Virat and Anushka looked at each other frowning.

Ritika let out a sigh and started, "Glenn..."

***

"Polly!!!" Jassi called out to the man who is probably the only person in the entire camp Rohit would tell if he was going anywhere.

"Yes Boom? You okay, Man?" Polly rubbed his palm on Jassi's back.

Jassi shook his head in a No and asked, "Do you know where Rohit bhaiya is?"

Polly's eyes narrowed, "Umm Yess He told me he wasn't feeling too well and decided to depart in the car rather than joining everyone on the bus. Did something happen?"

"No uhh Nothing..." Jassi said and turned back.

"Boom I know you are lying- WILL YOU STOP?" Polly screamed behind Jassi who was running out of there at full speed.

Jassi ran to the direction of the ground to find Ritika.

He almost collided with someone.

"Jas!"

"Rits!"

"Where is he???" Ritika asked, her voice desperate.