Thirteen

I am finally done with my exams! I'll try to write more frequently now.

Vote and comment <3

***

"You could've tried being a bit more subtle with your jealousy." Rohit said then stuffed another spoonful of chocolate chip ice cream in his mouth.

("It's healthy!" he had said to convince Virat to let him have it.)

"I wasn't jealous." Anushka who now seemed to be finding her almost empty ice cream bowl more interesting than Rohit's face.

"At least mereko dekh ke toh jhooth bol le."

"Kuch jhooth nahi bol rahi me."

"Oh yeah and the dent in Virat's arm where you were clutching him like a crow would be his prey isn't proof enough." Rohit chuckled.

"Kya bhai aap bhi." Anushka slammed face down into the pillow.

"Well you two are adorable. I never thought you would find happiness so quickly in someone after, well you know, but I am glad it's my Vi." Rohit said sincerely.

Anushka's face fell at this because her and Virat aren't actually dating, they don't even like each other.

The two siblings spent the night watching movies and talking like they used to before.

***

The next two weeks went by very fast.

Anushka and Ritika returned back to India after the first test because Anushka had some commitments and Ritika didn't have any work that couldn't be done on a
call.

The series had been a tie with South Africa again winning the first match by an entire innings and then the second test being India's.

Rohit had been really out of it after the first loss and the only person who could talk him out of it was Mahi bhai.

Virat stayed out of it when he got the signs that he wasn't needed for this specific situation till Mahi bhai clears it out first.

After that, Rohit and Virat had a long conversation on the terrace, almost staying up the entire night.

The next win had catapulted the team's happiness to a whole different level.

Everyone was slowly leaving South Africa because they all had to reach home, rest and join their respective IPL team camps.

Virat and Rohit being few of the last ones to leave.

Virat had gone on to have dinner at ABD's house.

Rohit even after promising Virat that he won't fuss about them hanging out together on this trip was still very moody.

Virat got back to the hotel after midnight found Rohit up and about pacing in their room.

"Tujhe kya hua?" Virat sat down on the bed taking his shoes off.

Rohit sighed dramatically.

"Dramebaaz." Virat mumbled under his breath while smiling.

"Kya bola?"

"Kuch bhi toh nahi." Virat smirked.

"Haan mujhe kyun bataega jaa apne biscuit ke paas."

"Pata hi tha mujhe isiliye abhi tak mera kumbhkaran soya nahi."

"Shut up Vi."

"C'mon Ro! He's my friend and he's a nice guy, you know it." Virat patted the spot next to him.