one

"Vi! stop right there you asshole!", Rohit shouted.

Everyone who was in the team room looked up to find a scene that was nothing out of usual.

Virat laughing with a drenching Rohit running behind him.

Virat saw MSD, the team's mentor or more well known as their lovable Mahi bhai.

He went to hide behind him.

Rohit stopped in front of Mahi bhai.

"Bhai, do not protect him today! I arrived late last night and couldn't sleep a wink in the plane and now he woke me up by pouring water on me!", Ro whined.

Vi snickered loudly from behind Mahi bhai, "Well... I'll stop doing that if you just stopped hibernating like a damn bear. You've been sleeping for 14 hours, you lazy bear."

Mahi bhai looked at his two kiddos adoringly. He still remembers the day he met them for the very first time, just two shy kids trying to find their place in the team.

Now they are all grown up, not that they act grown up at all, but he still misses the old days sometimes.

"Stop it you two! Every single day we go through this. Ro, you know he won't stop pouring water on you no matter what and Cheeku, let him have his beauty sleep please. You two are seniors now, act like it.", Mahi bhai explained lightly.

"But bhai-", Ro started.

"Bhai dekho-", Virat said.

"Nuh uh i am not listening to anything anymore. Ro, go freshen up and come down for breakfast and Vi, do not bother him anymore.", Mahi bhai said knowing full well they would be fighting for some useless reason again within the next 10 minutes.

"Yes bhai" Both of them said and turned to leave.

"Also Ro remember the new manager assigned to you my bcci will be in meeting with you, dada, rahul bhai and I tomorrow. DO NOT FORGET", Mahi bhai informed Ro.

"Bhai I won't forget it. I am not that forgetful" Ro whined.

"Hahahaha Kya joke maara hai tune" Vi laughed so hard beside him, the entire hotel must have heard the boisterous man.

"Ben stokes tujhe mein dekhta hu" Ro started running behind Vi again.

Mahi bhai let out a long sigh.

"Will they ever act like grown ups?", Jammy Bhai chuckled coming up next to Mahi.

"Maybe when they find their romantic counterparts, we'll have some peace. Warna toh-"

Both of them shared a laugh knowing full well no matter how senior Rohirat get, they'll always be these crazy kids together at heart.

••••

"You know I understand, sleeping so much because you arrived late but what i don't  understand is you not sleeping at all on the plane on the way here.", Ro heard Vi wonder while he was brushing his teeth in the bathroom.

He came out to see Vi lying on the bed with a ball in his hand staring at the ceiling.

"I just couldn't sleep for some reason, I don't know" Ro tried to lie, not wanting to mention the fact he spent 13 hours talking to a stranger on the plane.

Vi looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "First of all, I can see you are lying but I'll move past it and second, it was a 13 hour flight, there is no way you stayed up the entire time 'just cause'." Vi got up and got close to Ro's face.