Five

Seeing this story getting votes is unreal to me I never thought it would get any attention. ily all

Vote and comment <3

***

Rohit was batting in the nets to the pacers when he saw Virat and Mahi bhai entering the ground with a girl who was probably Ritu.

He played the next ball and then looked over at the three again.

When Rahul Bhai went over to greet the three Rohit noticed something and his eyes widened.

It was none other than coffee girl with Virat.

"Rohit!", He heard Bhuvi scream and turned on time to duck a perfect bouncer by Jassi.

Shikhi asked Ro, "Kidhar khoya hua hai shere?"

Before Rohit could answer Rahul bhai called him over to the quad.

"Haan bhai coming!", Rohit took his gear off and walked over to them.

He was so confused as to why Ritu didn't tell him who she was the entire time they were together in the flight. They watched a movie together and talked so much. Not like she didn't know who he was that much was clarified when she called him 'Mr.Sharma' at the end.

"Oye lazy jaldi aa na", Virat called out.

"Haan haan aa raha hu shanti rakh.", Rohit replied.

"Ritsy you know these two behave like little kids and everytime i have to be the mediator.", Mahi bhai told her.

She grinned and then looked at Rohit who was now standing right infront of them.

"Hey there!", She said looking right into his eyes.

Rohit was standing there dumbfounded gawking at 'Ritsy' as mahi bhai had called her.

She smirked, held her hand out for a hand shake and said, "I am Ritika Kohli, Virat's sister. You must be the infamous Mr. Sharma who my brother never seems to stop talking about."

Rohit noticed how she gave stress to the 'Mr. Sharma' reminding him of the airport incident.

Rohit looked at her hand and then her face.

"Oh i...ah...yeah...umm woh-", Rohit was stuttering.

"Tujhe kya ho raha hai?", Vi wondered coming next to him and putting his palm on Rohit's forehead as if to check his temperature.

"What are you doing?", Rohit moved away from Vi's hand.

"Just checking if you are sick. Why are you stuttering? is something wrong?", Vi asked him the genuine concern visible on his face.

"Nothing's wrong you dumbo just couldn't get a proper sleep last night. Rah was talking in his sleep last night. He kept mumbling about ice cream or something like a little child.", He mumbled the last part seeing Rahul walk to retrieve water from the cooler.

"I heard that!", Rahul exclaimed.

Ritika grinned wide at that and Ro melted right there she had the prettiest smile ever.