Ten

"AAAAAAAHHHHH," Rohit screamed in a shrill voice, seeing the horror in front of his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Rohit asked, walking over to them quickly.

Virat and Anushka took a few steps back from each other at that.

"Huh?" Virat asked, confused.

"Huh?" Rohit mocked Virat, to which Anushka chuckled.

"Ms. Sharma, do you have any explanation for Mr. Kohli and whatever is happening here?" Rohit said it sarcastically.

"Bhai, it's noth-" Rohit stopped her from saying anything.

"YOU! What were you doing with my sister?" Rohit asked Virat in a protective, older brother tone.

"Rohit..." Virat sighed.

"Virat, you are not talking to your best friend right now but a brother, and you understand what that's like." Rohit
said to Virat.

"Rahul, you saw it, right? Tell me!" Rohit looked over to Rahul and Jassi.

Ritika had entered the room too.

She nodded her head at Jassi in question but he just shrugged.

"Rohit, it's nothing" Rahul insured Rohit while looking at Anushka.

"Jassi?" Rohit now asked his kiddo.

Jassi, being Jassi, couldn't lie to his Rohit Bhai.

"Woh Bhai, they were just like saying some things I really can't repeat..." Jassi said unsure.

"Hein?" Rohit looked even more confused.

"You know, like, the stuff you would say to someone who you uhh..." Jassi looked at Ritika and then at Rahul because he didn't know what to say or where to look under Rohit's sharp gaze.

Virat facepalmed.

"Abey kya bole jaa raha hai? Pagal wagal hai kya? The stuff that someone says to- OHH!" Rohit's face morphed into something that said he understood what Jassi was trying to say.

"VIRAT? AM I UNDERSTANDING WHAT HE IS SAYING CORRECTLY? I AM GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU WERE TRYING SOMETHING!"

"...yes?" Virat said in a questioning tone.

"YES?" Rohit almost yelled again due to which Virat flinched.

"IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE DATING!" Even Virat was surprised at the words that left his mouth.

"WHAT?" Rohit glared at the two.

"EXCUSE ME?" Jassi said from his place.

"YOU'RE WHAT?" Rahul's hand slipped from where he has kept it over the cabinet the entire time.

"HUH?" Ritika who was clueless about the entire thing still said.

"WAIT A MINUTE?" They heard a voice from outside the room.

"YUZI, KULDEEP, NOT NOW! LEAVE!" Rohit screamed at the two troublemakers who had definitely been listening the entire time.

They heard some shuffling outside and then running.

Rohit sighed trying to control himself.

"Now you tell me Virat Kohli, What do you mean you are dating MY SISTER?"

"We- *cough* We wanted to keep it a secret till we were sure about it." Virat said and then looked at Anushka

Anushka stared back at Virat while her left eye twitched.

Virat knew he was about to be beaten to death by her when they are alone again.

At least that's better than your best friend doing the same thing for flirting with his sister.