Six

First of all,

I posted the first chapter just about a week ago and seeing all the love you all are giving to this story, to my writing, it's just surreal

Thank you so much ily all💗🥹

Now back to the story. Vote and Comment <3

***

After the practice ended, they all boarded the bus to go back to the hotel.

Rohit was as always sitting next to Jadeja while Virat sat with Ritika.

Jaddu noticed Ro staring at where the Kohli siblings were sitting continuously.

His eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"What's up with you today?", Jaddu asked Ro.

That seemed to break Rohit out of his trance. He looked at Jaddu and said, "Hmm?"

"What's up? are you okay? you've been all out of sorts today.", Jaddu said to Ro.

"Is it because of Virat's sister? cause you don't have his undivided attention now", Jaddu teased Rohit.

Rohit looked at the sibling duo again. They were laughing at something that Ritika was showing to Virat on her phone.

"Oh shutup! I am happy she's here Virat always talks about how much he misses her on tour and I don't mind sharing Virat's attention with his sister c'mon Jad.", Rohit told him.

"So what is it then?"

"ah...you remember how the board was supposed to assign a new manager for me after the old one got fired for...well obvious reasons?"

"mm hmm", Jaddu gestured for him to continue.

"It's Ritika... she's the new manager.", Rohit told Jaddu.

"huh? Virat's sister who we are meeting for the first time after being friends with him for almost 10 years is gonna be managing you?"

"Yup that's the jist...", Rohit fishmouthed.

"I am still confused but i am more confused about why you seem so lost.", Jaddu was concerned about his friend.

"Just haven't been getting proper sleep during the night for a past few days aur subah toh ye rakshash utha hi deta hai.", Rohit said the last part a bit louder for Virat to hear who just turned and showed his tongue to Rohit.