Three

A smaller one today. Hope you all like it. Vote and comment💗

***

"Oh hi...so new shirt i see?", She replied smiling.

Rohit chuckled, "Yup someone spilled coffee on the old one and i was not about to sit on a 13 hour flight smelling like a starbucks frappe."

Coffee girl looked down at her shoes while her cheeks turned red.

"Ma'am, if you could, please settle down as we are about to take off.", an air hostess interrupted whatever was happening between the two of them.

Rohit's seat mate sat down and put on her seat belt.

The flight took off and they sat in silence.

Rohit couldn't help but notice some small things about her like how she was picking on her nails or how she was twisting the bracelet in her right hand or how she kept tapping on the back side of her phone with the tips of her fingers.

She was reading a book and Rohit was pretending to read a magazine when another air hostess came to ask them if they wanted anything to which they both said no.

She was about to go back to reading her book but got interrupted by Rohit.

"So...Cape Town? Vacation?", She turned her head to find Rohit's dark brown eyes looking at her.

"Umm No. Work, actually but I'll be meeting family and friends there too.", She answered.

"Well might as well make a vacation out of it, what say? I mean the beaches there are amazing."

"I would definitely go if only my new employer would let me. I've heard he can be a bit annoying sometimes.", She laughed lightly.

"Well if I were your employer i would definitely take you to the beach....?", He dragged out the last word in the hope she'll tell him her name.

"You know what you can call me 'Coffee girl' for now and if we ever meet again I'll tell you my real name.", She smirked.

"Wow so we are doing this then? Okay.", Rohit wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Coffee girl laughed at him.

They started talking about random things even Rohit couldn't make sense of

After talking non-stop with each other for the entire duration of the flight, it was finally time to land.

"It was great talking to you, coffee girl. It was refreshing, cool and sweet like your frappe", Rohit smiled at her.

"You weren't too bad to talk to yourself, Americano. I am glad you weren't bitten, bland and boring like your caffine choice.", She replied.

They landed in sunny Cape Town.

"I hope we meet again soon. Atleast I'll know what to call you other than 'coffee girl'. Goodbye."

"Hope so too, americano. Or should i just say... Mr. Sharma?", She smiled at him.

Before Rohit could say anything to her he was escorted from the plane by Mohan in a hurry.

They had to leave from a different exit after all the necessary procedures at the airport because of the paps outside the airport waiting to capture the Indian cricket team captain.

Rohit tried so hard to spot the dark chocolate brown hair again in the crowd but failed.

After all of this, not sleeping in the plane at all because he was talking to coffee girl the entire time. He reached the hotel at 1 am and was given the key card to his room that he shared with Virat at the reception.

He doesn't remember anything after that, probably blacked out due to lack of sleep.

Flashback over

***

"BRo wake up", Rohit heard a light voice that sounded very much like Rahul.

He slowly opened his eyes to find Rah looking at him.

"hmm?", Rohit asked him confused.

"Ro why are you sleeping here on the balcony? you'll get back pain by sleeping on that chair.", Rah told him pointing at the chair Rohit was currently sitting on.

Rohit noticed that he had fallen asleep on the balcony in a chair while swimming deep in thoughts about his journey to Cape Town.

He got up and stretched his body a little.

"Sorry kiddo. I don't know how I fell asleep outside, I was waiting for Vi to come back from his movie night and just drifted off i guess.", Ro replied to Rah.

Rah chuckled, "I don't think Virat will come back tonight. I just went there to check what they were up to, only to find Him, shrey and rishu sleeping and cuddling on their bed."

Ro smiled at the image that came to his mind. He loved the bond Virat shared with all the juniors. It reminds him alot of how they were with Mahi bhai at the start of their careers.

"Well if he's not coming back then it's his loss. Do you wanna stay here tonight, Rah?", Ro asked Rahul.

"REALLY?", Rah excited like a small puppy.

Rohit nodded while smiling at the enthusiasm he had.

"YES! I have been wanting to spend time with you since you landed. I missed my BRo so much.", Rah answered hugging Rohit tightly.

"Aree Rahuliya! vi ko mat batana meine ye bulaya tujhe bolega 'only i call him that'. You might not call me or vi 'bhai' but you are still our kiddo. c'mon we'll go to sleep ab.", Rohit hugged him back and then dragged him to the bed.

They both went to sleep after talking for a bit.

Rah fell asleep fast but Rohit still couldn't get coffee girl's "Mr.Sharma" out of his mind.

He fell into a deep slumber hoping he got to meet her once again.

***

I love Rohit and Rahul's bond so much.

This was it for today, i hope it's nice.